Hit-points:35000
    Damage 1000-2500
    Experience:2250
    Accuracy:85%
    Abilities:
    First Strike
    Splash damage
    Special Abilities:
    Soul Leech:This ability gives 25% of the maximum amount of HP of a unit that Soul Tick kills.
    Parasite:Soul Tick has a 3% chance to make a baby mantis that will fight by his side, whenever he touch a unit.

Soul Tick is a venomous villain with deadly tentacles , similar with a jellyfish.Once, he was a successful doctor passionate on insects and venomous plants and his goal was to bring superpowers to Settlers Kingdom.A failed experiment almost killed him when he tested on himself a mixture potion of two deadly plants and a rare specie of a mantis.He stood in a coma for one hundred years and when he waked up he was a different creature , morphed as a strange looking gigantic insect without having any memory about who he was in the past. In his mind was developed a strange hate on any living creature.He soon realized that his only way to survive was to consume the settlers souls and flesh.He became one of the biggest threat for settlers kingdom and even bandits had to ally with the Kingdom to take Soul Tick down.
    Last edited by TheShortestName; 01.10.13 at 13:21.

World
    Newfoundland
    'Other half' drawing
    User of original description:Summerlady
    Name: Lady_in_black

Loved you discription

Quote Originally Posted by Summerlady View Post
    Original description
    Character Name: Lady_in_black

In a far far away land lives a Lady in a very dark dark castle. The castle looks black, even more black then you can imagine. The lady is a beautiful person to see with dark long hair and eyes.. they are like an ocean, dark and deep.
    Everyday at noon Lady disappears to her chambers and you cant see her until dinnertime. I will tell you what happens with her.
    At noon Lady prepares herself, she knows what is going to happen to her. In a few seconds she changes from a Lady into a hawk and flies away from her castle. With her sharp eyes she looks around over her land and smiles. How nice it is, to have so much land, with so many horses, soldiers and slaves. But her eyes, I can see evil in her eyes. Lady is never satisfied with everything she has. There is an emptiness in her heart, that she fills up with battles, fights and victories.
    She always wants more, and nothing can stop her.
    So… when Lady approaches the end of her land, she gets even more alert. Now she is entering land that isn’t hers…,yet. She is watching the people below, hard working people, making wheat, mining iron or even making gold. And she looks for the soldiers, the generals ,veterans and the cavaliers. She remembers where they are, making a blue print in her mind and returns to her castle.
    That’s her secret weapon, becoming a hawk and knowing how the troops around her are moving, so she can attack them and take another bit of land.
    Last edited by AmySafeunderdark; 01.10.13 at 18:04.
    Amy Safeunderdark
    A little magic goes a long way.

Amy's Rules of progress (TSO Forum )
    Amy's random quotes & Settlers related Art and images (TSO Forum )
    Amy's TOOLS:
    Forum image uploader New version online supporting more image types, even animated gif!
    Explained here (Forum link) --> PLease leave your comments and/or remarks here

TSO server status (outside link) New Version!

World
    Newfoundland
    'Other half' drawing
    User of original description:Atsalakotos
    Name: Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Atsalakotos View Post
    Original description
    Character Name: Lurker

Hidden behind the trees, lurking in the shadows lies the most dangerous of them all, mother nature's deadliest mistake, a natural predator that hunts because it has to. Some have heard of it but no one has ever laid eyes on the beast.
    The settlers in the near village gave to this strange creature the name Lurker. No one knows where it originates from nor its whereabouts.
    Even the bravest men are afraid to enter the forest, fearing of what they might find.
    They say that it hides in the shadows and slowly stalks its prey with terrifying speed and tenacity. There is no time to think, no time to react.
    Some claim that its tale can take down a small monster in a single swing and that its sharp nails can rip your chances of victory to shreds.
    Many have tried to hunt it but they all ended up as its prey.
    You cannot find him, he finds you.

Hitpoints: 15000
    Damage: 1000
    Accuracy: 100%
    Xp: 1325

Initiative: First Strike

Skills:
    Attack weakest target
    Hide and seek - You can only attack this unit if there are no other enemies in the field.
    Fear ( % depending on the lvl of your army, for example: 25% for recruits 15% for militia 5% for soldiers etc.) - A % of your units run away in fear from the battle
    (You do not lose them but they become unavailable to attack for the rest of the fight - if your army lose the fight, these units return back to their original camp but you have to wait until your general recovers in order to use them).

I understand that the last skill is almost impossible to implement in this game but i believe that trying it out would be worth it
    Last edited by AmySafeunderdark; 01.10.13 at 19:57.
    Amy Safeunderdark

Amy's TOOLS:
    Forum image uploader New version online supporting more image types, even animated gif!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Original description
    Character Name: Alice ...

It doesn’t matter where you are, forest or city, you are bound to meet her. You can hear it from far out, the shouting and screaming. You know you should turn around, go back… but you can’t. Curiosity is stronger. And finaly you lay your sight upon the scariest creature in all of creation. Ragged brown clothes, smell you don’t wish to identify, tight hairdo, glissening vacant eyes, pale skin and blindingly white teeth.
    Glowing Apple in one hand, picket board in other and glassless glasses tucked in cleavage. You finaly get close enough to read the sign.
    „Settlers are people too!“ you read and your guts turn inside out. In panic you look around and see dead bodies and skeletons, each of them with different picket board sticking out of their chest.
    „What about the settler-mommy?“
    „What about the settler-babies?“
    „Say “NO!“ to settler-wars!“
    „Do not treat settlers like cattle.“
    „Give them freedom! Give them rights! Make them equal!“
    Your eyes widen with fear as you know she noticed you. Her head turns slowly, her mouth opens. „Excuse me, sir,“ she pounces… You are doomed.
    Alice, the settler rights activist

abilities: First strike

special abilities:
    Critical strike: Chance to overwhelm enemy with guilt, deals 150% damage.
    Settler uprising: When general is defeated, 20% of his army joins forces with Alice, fueling the rebellion.

I could provide entire adventure for her, but that just won't fit into the 200word limit
    Last edited by Arrynka; 02.10.13 at 14:47.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrynka View Post
    Original description
    Hahaha, this made me laugh out loud

Hope there is time enough for me to try this one, good description!

This one will be fun to make

'Other half' drawing
    User of original description:Arrynka
    Name: Alice ...

-Not an entry!!- please see image below

I would love to do the signs and stuff, but need my sleep, maybe I'll update tomorrow

Darn just realised it said glowing, not golden.. ah well

OK image updated:
    Entry image

I don't have time to get the picket boards ready, but I think this will do.
    Got the glowing apple, and the glasses in and a nice backdrop -lol-

Mind you, skeletons I could do, but I'm not convinced Peggy would like that
    Eyes are spooky enough already
    (in not a PEGI-7 image)

Quote Originally Posted by Arrynka View Post
    Original description

It doesn’t matter where you are, forest or city, you are bound to meet her. You can hear it from far out, the shouting and screaming. You know you should turn around, go back… but you can’t. Curiosity is stronger. And finaly you lay your sight upon the scariest creature in all of creation. Ragged brown clothes, smell you don’t wish to identify, tight hairdo, glissening vacant eyes, pale skin and blindingly white teeth.
    Glowing Apple in one hand, picket board in other and glassless glasses tucked in cleavage. You finaly get close enough to read the sign.
    „Settlers are people to!“ you read and your guts turn inside out. In panic you look around and see dead bodies and skeletons, each of them with different picket board sticking out of their chest.
    „What about the settler-mommy?“
    „What about the settler-babies?“
    „Say “NO!“ to settler-wars!“
    „Do not treat settlers like cattle.“
    „Give them freedom! Give them rights! Make them equal!“
    Your eyes widen with fear as you know she noticed you. Her head turns slowly, her mouth opens. „Excuse me, sir,“ she pounces… You are doomed.
    Alice, the settler rights activist

abilities: First strike

special abilities:
    Critical strike: Chance to overwhelm enemy with guilt, deals 150% damage.
    Settler uprising: When general is defeated, 20% of his army joins forces with Alice, fueling the rebellion.
    Last edited by AmySafeunderdark; 02.10.13 at 20:12. Reason: Added image update
    Amy Safeunderdark

Amy's TOOLS:

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Original description
    Character name: The Prior

He is the messenger of the new era, the warrior of the new gods far from our known World. You see neither good nor forgiveness in these gray eyes only the brutality of the ages. Only the finest of your army could stand against this evil warrior, the weak shall be turn towards the new gods. As worship gives his strength, the more soldiers you have the more damage he inflicts. Better act know or the World you know will perish.

Hitpoints: 65000
    Damage: 900-1400
    Accuracy: 95%
    Initiative: First strike

Skills:
    Converts 15% of your army to evil warriors
    Veterans/Major Veterans having 10/15% less damage then Normal ones due to commanding more army
    Last edited by Fexno; 02.10.13 at 06:23. Reason: applied template

Former Community Team Member Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Entries can be submitted for the rest of the day-- the contest will close at midnight GMT+2, and the winners will be announced on Friday.

Best,
    BB_Alpaca

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alpaca View Post
    Entries can be submitted for the rest of the day-- the contest will close at midnight GMT+2, and the winners will be announced on Friday.

Best,
    BB_Alpaca
    Enough time to update, thank you.

BTW: Forgot to update Entries Directory in first post ??
    Amy Safeunderdark

Amy's TOOLS:

World
    Newfoundland
    OK, got my update done,
    I hope it's no problem to have both in my post, of course the second 'Alice' is the entry,
    but I think It's nice to be able to compare the two images to be able to see what's been changed/updated.

This will be a tough one to judge, BB_Alpaca
    Haha, I so happy I don;t have to judge this one, lol

To everyone else: This was fun to do, nice descriptions, some were a great inspiration for me.
    I hope something like this will be done again soon

Good luck everyone
    If it was up to me: you are all winners!!

Love,
    Amy
    Amy Safeunderdark

Amy's TOOLS:

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Original drawing
    Character Name: The Three Face

Closed Thread