Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Collectible Items Appear!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Please can I request that if military is only available in the pop up can notifications be placed below the top bar and not over the top of it. I already find it a little annoying if I'm using it and something expires to have to wait for it to clear. Thanks.

World
    Sandycove
    yes don't have them hiding under buildings or make them bigger so people can find them in a extremely crowded islands
    and please sort out more then stacks of 25's in barracks/ph and please why cant we queue up more than one thing in book maker building? we get glue buffs that last 24 hours yet most gets wasted as you have to be online exactly when the manuscript/tome/codex is made to set a new one off or waste up to 1/2 the buff

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    If the collectibles were a bit more obvious it would not be a problem. Currently they are too much of an eye strain for most players to be worth the time.

Lasvor
    Quote Originally Posted by Maladict View Post
    Am I missing something, or is there no date of this going live?
    I don't see a date either. I thought it will launch after the maintenance, but the military tab is still there. Maybe later on our server.
    Last edited by Lasvor; 19.09.13 at 14:43. Reason: typo

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    The um, "Potion of Endless Energy" (Pee..?) runs out after 12 hrs...

"Potion of Limited Energy" perhaps?

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    After looking over the collectible buffs again.

The "Sip of the Kettle" buff is rather awful.

Considering that the resources used to create the buff is the same as the one that does Barrack x3.
    People are not going to waste resources to make sip of kettle. Love potions and cheese are like in an abundance.
    The only time it 'might' get used is when we have stupid crisis events or easter event that requires you to 'produce' settlers from the mayor house (and not from provision house). And I say "might". I would never create this buff ever over the Barracks buff.

Why even have this buff as an option to create? The resource consumption is just a bit too high to make this buff as well.

Just giving my feedback on this rather awful buff. And poorly thought out. Shows Developers don't play the game for sure.

I'd say remove this buff or increase it's effectiveness by 6 or higher.

Maybe a book binder buff would be better instead of this.

Anybody else want to chime in on this buff?

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Rather have this than pvp but how long do they stay on your island after they appear? Will we only be able to find them if we're logged in or will they still be there if we log in later?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Don't quote me on this, but they 'should' stay until the next time they respawn. You will need to be logged in to find them (not sure how you are going to find them when you aren't logged into the game) and they will remain until you've found and clicked on them, or they've been replaced by a new set of collectibles.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I like the idea, I think it's kind of cute to dig around to find them on your island... but after spending a fair bit of time I found one... and that was by accident with my mouse slipped on it.

Given the level of strain needed to try to find them, I have already opted out of searching for them and therefore this functionality will not be used by me. Which seems a shame for an otherwise nice idea.

If it was not a pixel-hunt-and-click game (perhaps you just automatically get them during adventures or when people move around on your island), OR you could have a 'geologist' type person who searches for these on your island, then it would be more interesting and fun!

I.e.: I send out my scavenger, and he found 2 scarecrows! Yay! <--- This I would do.
    I spent 1 hour until my eyes bled trying to find the scarecrow... never again. <--- This is what will happen with the present implementation.

Hopefully BB will re-consider.... fortunately, if they do not, we can simply ignore this feature

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketRulz View Post
    Please can I request that if military is only available in the pop up can notifications be placed below the top bar and not over the top of it. I already find it a little annoying if I'm using it and something expires to have to wait for it to clear. Thanks.
    Oooh yes please! That is a MAJOR annoyance indeed! Please move the notifications down a few pixels so we dont need to wait for them to disappear.

As for the collectibles: sounds like a waste of time to me, I'll probably ignore them and live happily ever after (or at least till i reach level50 :-P )

Reply to Thread