Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Collectible Items Appear!

World
    Northisle
    like this idea - not found too many on test server but I am not on there as much - be a nice little feature when it goes live

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Nice idea, but it does feel like you're rushing this to keep people entertained while waiting for other things. And as for removing the military tab, please don't. I like the tab. The window stays and I can check it easily. The tool tip is terrible.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    The first 3 buffs are meh. The last 3 buffs are ok.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    While it seems like a fun feature and all that I'd much more appreciate if you guys tried to solve the bugs that are in the game right now and ease up the way we play the game. The 25-stack maximum in the Barracks and Provisions House is an example on such an annoying thing that makes the game just plain painful to play.
    But instead of fixing that, you give us this...
    If anyone from the BlueByte development team actually reads this, please check the link in my signature where I've listed some more annoying things in the game and some methods of solving them.

To sum it up, I appreciate the effort you're putting into the game but it feels like you're focusing on the wrong things.
    Check out my collection of suggestions to ease up the game. Please do provide me with your feedback in regards of it.

World
    Newfoundland
    somebody find that gif from office with the guy saying please god noooooo and post it..

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    I knew it would happen, and it did happen.

I was trying to move a building. I selected the build menu, the toolbox tab, the move button, the building to move, the payment method, dragged my way from S3 to S1, and there was a herb where the building was to go.

So I had to cancel the move to deal with the herb..... :sigh: ::headdesk::

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    I wish there was a way to opt out, because this will only cause problems and headaches on my already crowded island...

World
    Sandycove

Lightbulb

Greetings,
    i'm not level50 or even remotly close to have done it all in the game however a lot of my friends in the game are, and atm I can sence a lot of them are really getting a bit bored atm
    I agree with them that you guys should take care of the star coins and pvp first.
    Ive seen too many people quit from the first gen of players, now the second gen is gonna dissapear too i'm afraid.

I consider myself a 3rd gen player, most of us are at lvl50 now or very close to it, a lot of us are intentionally taking it eazy on leveling up because its a bit scary to know that once you get to 50 there is little to do or really look forward to.

A goldtower that brings a meager 200 coins isnt really intresting tbh, the fairytale stuff could have been so much more then it turns out to be...
    I'm also worried about this collectible stuff making the game buggy again. Seems like a fix for economy to me.

It seems like every time buffs and stuff like this collectible's gets added to the game, something else gets buggy.
    Lately been having buff problems, and also every 5 adventures or so camps under block attack keep intercepting... Also a been a bit annoyed about the recource drains, the balloon thing was such a bad thing to happen... now the same gonna happen again with the gollom?
    Premium account and tradable gems are very nice, but wreak havoc on recource prices and strategy for a lot of players.

Anyways, please make the game BIGGER,
    extra build space, add 3 sectors to the home island or a mayan/nordic/nubian island to own for example.
    A higher level cap like level 80 would be awsome too.
    Bigger adventures, fix the max 25 barracks/provision house thing, make doing adventures with 2 or 3 players more intresting, and I can go on and on...
    So many good idea's that could make this a healthy game,
    it would/could continiue to generate income for BlueByte.

Atm it feels like its coming to and end, i for one am not intrested in Settlers Online 2, and going trough the whole thing again, just for some better graphics or some new thrill.. please dont ruin this game ive come to love so much!!
    I just dont think anyone is really waiting for this collectible stuff... Take a step back and try to do some real develloping

Kind regards,
    -TRC-"King Rob"
    The Legionaires Guild

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    As others have said, can you please just fix the prov house/barracks tiny stack sizes? Erikber's suggestions are all fantastic too. Rebuilding wells/wheat fields/fish/meat deposits is a totally boring part of the game for level 30+ once you start adventures and churn through bread and brew. A few simple things would make the game more user friendly.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is not my idea of having fun. The first easter event was kind of entertaining searching for eggs. The second one was a bit boring. Then 20 days of daily searching for Anniversary quest was pretty annoying. And yes yippee, now they want you to search your Island every single day which is filled with mines, buildings, fish and deer deposits, decorations and what not. This will certainly drive me over the edge within a month. Lately it is more about the quantity of these new features than it is about quality.

Reply to Thread