Reply to Thread

Thread: lvl5 upgrade - 1 week sleep :S

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

lvl5 upgrade - 1 week sleep :S

Hi!

The lvl5 upgrade is 1 week sleep.
    My suggestion is during the 1 week upgrading the building produce half product (50% productivity). Of course the raw material used half too.

With premium account you can produce with 100% productivity.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    I don't agree. You are asking for production to continue just because the upgrade takes some time. In that case, why shouldn't production continue for all upgrades? Building work requires the building to be shut down; it's part of the game and needs to be factored into your game plan.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Preplanning is the secret, just make sure you have enough stock to last you the week the building is not working.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Knowing that a L5 upgrade takes 7 days, players should prepare them selves for that, it has always been like this so it isn't as if it is something new. I recently upgraded my barracks to level 5 so in advance I maxed population and trained as many troops as possible, a guild mate was sending resources to other members of the guild so buffs could still be made while their prov house was out of action.

Preparation is key to be able to do things while buildings are put of action.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    There's only 1 building on your whole Island that you can't really self compensate for adequately, the barracks. Yes you can maximise out your army but unless your population is huge you'll probably end up being bored for that week.

Plan ahead, arrange deals in advance, save up some cash so you can lootspot if needed (daily or guild quest) and probably the best piece of advice i can give is do your provisions house and barracks at the same time if you can. I didn't and regretted it after.

Also consider just logging in for daily reward and do something else for a week. Note it is important that you do log in, nothing worse than coming back a week later and finding you still have 5-6 days to go.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Besides stocking up as people have mentioned, I also try to level up groups as I go. Eg, if I want to level up a Bakery to level 5 I'll up the 2 associated Mills. Also during the week I'd tend to make extra sure in that scenario that my other bakeries are buffed to help compensate.

Reply to Thread