Reply to Thread

Thread: Halloween event on Newfoundland

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

Halloween event on Newfoundland

With earlier events - we have been able to use global-4 for event chat, and to me it seems like an effort was generally made to be positive

Since the Halloween event was introduced on test - I have chatted to a few people about it.

I have always participated in previous events, with differing levels of enthusiasm. Would there be interest in joining together, and making a request to BB for use of g-4 (chat channel global-4, which means you cannot see chat in global-1/default, specific language channels etc).

Previously it has generally been a nice and supportive place to hang out. People have tried to help eachother. For the RSI-inducing 20th anniversary event - a competition for participants was also created (This was server based, donations were made by players) - any thoughts on creating the same?

This thread is intended to see if people are interested in making a joint effort in killing the Golem - for feedback on the event itself please use this thread.

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...een-is-coming!

Kind regards, Blue

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Blue, i´ll do my part for as long as i have the mats for it. My biggest problem is the marble and wheat. Water i should have a fair supply of.

Reply to Thread