Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Important: About Gems for Friends, Premium Accounts and More

World
    Newfoundland
    All heil Bowlock!

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    But you can gift premium. (BB want fraud trade)
    Also is posibble gift gems with star coins (600 star coins = 100 gems)

This is very funny

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    BB had happy hour, they made not a lot of money they need to stop gems being traded that is the bottom line. Just be honest with us and dont tell lies it makes it worse...

Shame on you BB

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Please guys less spin doctoring.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Prem buffs still giftable, Other items still giftable, Lootspots require trade to be done before the invite is sent. All these can lead to bad "trade fraud" and majority cost more than the small amount of 2k ish gold coins that the 200 gems sell for.

So how does removing just the gems solve "trade fraud" it doesnt, and the only reason that can be seen is the money reason that they no longer are selling as many so they need to stop them being traded.

The truth would have been better.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Don't overlook the gift able 1 day premium and 100 gems for star-coin that's in test server now when you do. I mean if it's to solve the "trade fraud" problems those would be next.

going to be interesting to see if market will get more stable ones these are out, interesting

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by PChamps View Post
    I think the under line thing is BB was not making enough money because gems were tradable and the "trade fraud" is just a cover up. Like mentioned above 200 gems should be purchasable for 220 gems and then that item goes to your star and you can list it as an item in TO, this would stop any "trade fraud"
    +1

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Prem buffs still giftable, Other items still giftable, Lootspots require trade to be done before the invite is sent. All these can lead to bad "trade fraud" and majority cost more than the small amount of 2k ish gold coins that the 200 gems sell for.

So how does removing just the gems solve "trade fraud" it doesnt, and the only reason that can be seen is the money reason that they no longer are selling as many so they need to stop them being traded.

The truth would have been better.
    OK, run this by me again, how do you buy or sell loot spots, as I've never bought or sold one. How can anyone rob another player, surely only a stupid person would think they could get away without honouring a trade repeatedly. This does not sit well in my mind, there is obviously more to this than has been said.
    Last edited by Miss_Behaving; 24.09.13 at 18:34.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Behaving View Post
    OK, run this by me again, how do you buy or sell loot spots, as I've never bought or sold one. How can anyone rob another player, surely only a stupid person would think they could get away without honouring a trade repeatedly. This does not sit well in my mind, there is obviously more to this than as been said.
    The same way you buy or sell the giftable gems, its all about trust. You advertise "WTS Nords Lootspot - 900gc whisper me" someone then has to pay you 900gc then you send them an invite. The exact same way gems are sold "WTS 200 gems - 2k gc whisper me" as these are items that cannot be listed directly in trade then trust has to come into it. So they are taking away the gems because they say people are getting "trade scammed" well what about the lootspots? or giftable nobles, or giftable jolly geos?

If I was going to trade scam someone I can tell you right now it would not be for a silly 2k gc for some gems.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    The same way you buy or sell the giftable gems, its all about trust. You advertise "WTS Nords Lootspot - 900gc whisper me" someone then has to pay you 900gc then you send them an invite. The exact same way gems are sold "WTS 200 gems - 2k gc whisper me" as these are items that cannot be listed directly in trade then trust has to come into it. So they are taking away the gems because they say people are getting "trade scammed" well what about the lootspots? or giftable nobles, or giftable jolly geos?

If I was going to trade scam someone I can tell you right now it would not be for a silly 2k gc for some gems.
    I was under the impression you could only trade with (after waiting a specified time) (friends) or (guide members), so how do send someone items who is not on your friends list ?

Reply to Thread