Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Important: About Gems for Friends, Premium Accounts and More

Former Community Team Member Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove

[Feedback] Important: About Gems for Friends, Premium Accounts and More

Please feel free to leave your feedback in this thread.

The original thread can be found here.

Best,
    BB_Alpaca

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    The "Gems for Friends" offer will be removed, because of trade fraud.
    Again, we want to remind all players to use the save trading function of the game only.
    Like i mentioned as feedback on the Dutch Forum - but probably never made it to developers - this should never ever have been implemented for the reason you just stated. What should have been done is to allow it to be purchased for 220 gems and then the item itself (200 gems) should have been made tradeable at the Trade Office.

This way you always have delivering and receiving at the same time.

gr.
    Natasmai
    Last edited by Natasmai; 12.02.15 at 21:29.

World
    Sandycove
    I think the gems for friends was always going to attract the less honest "chancers" and its a pity that it was abused.

Shame about premium trades and I hope to see them as trade-able again at a later date.

Horrorus
    another stupid auction from bb guys, u add new things and after u remuve them without make an vote to see if people want them or not, it is the milion time when plaiers tont have anny opinions on gameplay, u do watewer u want , and we allways need to get over.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    First , you can resolve this problem easy.Put gems on TO , and then you will remove any potential fraud.Second You people from BB love to lie to much.The problem is made now after first happy hour.How is that posible.I will tell you. You didnt earn much money as you hope , everything is the same but you have a little more froud , and why bothering with that , its easyer to cut this problem.And tell me what is the problem with premium , another fraud???? Thank you for everything BB

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    some people are really stupid and pathetic - taking good game content out because of their own selfishness some people really need to grow up its about fun but then u get your idiots who abuse that and have to take advantage glad they have been banned tho!!

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think the under line thing is BB was not making enough money because gems were tradable and the "trade fraud" is just a cover up. Like mentioned above 200 gems should be purchasable for 220 gems and then that item goes to your star and you can list it as an item in TO, this would stop any "trade fraud"

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    BB have created a two tier game, by dropping in this premium stuff and now, no matter how smart you are (and how much gold you can accumulate through good play) you will be unable to buy premium and therefore lootspots as these will be uneconomic.

Why should I play this game with Premium (yes I do have enough gems to keep it going) when all I am doing is beating up on ppl who do not have premium for whatever reason? - No skill

Conversely how can I compete against people who have premium?

BB we didn't ask for premium you dropped it in anyway but now you are making it immeasurably worse.

As for the gems, I fail to see how this "fraud" could possibly be worse than gifted items - also bought with gems. As another poster said what could possibly be wrong with having the ability to buy gem packs to send / sell on? Ans - BB were quite happy to destroy the idea because they "had to have their 10% out of it" i.e 220 gems for 200.

It clearly wasn't good enough that someone had bought the 200 gems off of them int he first place - but they wanted their "cut".

Lastly to announce this just 48?hours after a 100% happy hour is an absolute unmitigated disgrace

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Further more to what Bowlock said, there is trust in selling lootspots with fairytale ones going for as much as 10-12k gc if someone wanted to scam someone it would be easier to offer a cheaper version of this say 7-8k gc and rip them off than saying I will gift you 220 gems if you pay me 2k gc. Gifted items and lootspots still carry the same risk for the fraud so I do not see what taking away giftable gems achieves. There is something not right about this.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by PChamps View Post
    I think the under line thing is BB was not making enough money because gems were tradable and the "trade fraud" is just a cover up. Like mentioned above 200 gems should be purchasable for 220 gems and then that item goes to your star and you can list it as an item in TO, this would stop any "trade fraud"
    +1 !!

Reply to Thread