Reply to Thread

Thread: Resource Bar

Metalback

Resource Bar

Is there any way the resource bar could be opened up for customisation? I would like to choose what resources are displayed up there...

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    That would be a great idea ... I would rather know how much bread I have in stock rather than PWP which I don't use

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have been wishing for that since I started this game, all be it I have only been playing for a month or 2...lol. Being able to select what goes up there would be brilliant! I really dont care much about stone or pinewood anymore...hehe. Still this sounds like a major change, I would imagine it would be a major bit of work. But for what its worth. I will add my vote this brilliant idea!

+1

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    bravo me to +1 and +10 karma

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Lol yeah that would be nice, I don't look at it anymore except to check population and building licences so I'd pretty much forgotten that it exists ^^
    Check out my collection of suggestions to ease up the game. Please do provide me with your feedback in regards of it.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just thought of something. Not ideal, but a similar hover affect to population could work also. Adding in most popular items people like to track. But I much prefer the original idea in this post.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikber View Post
    I don't look at it anymore except to check population and building licences...
    Hehe, me too, but notifications cover population, so it need correction also...

Reply to Thread