Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Quest XP for Star Coins AFTER reaching 50.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle

Quest XP for Star Coins AFTER reaching 50.

Apparently BB doesn't feel that Star Coins should be awarded in place of XP AFTER you reach 50.

Just a small history, they awarded star coins to all XP earned after reaching 50 at the time the star coins were first introduced. They did this as a 'script' one time job. BUT currently, there is no star coins conversion for Quest XP.

I reported this as a bug, and it's pending developers attention.

Please go here and share your opinion and let them know that Star Coins need to be given for Quest XP.
    (this includes the science skill for explorers, Sophisticated Pillager)

PLEASE go there and make some noise and give them your feedback.
    http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...ghlight=bandit

I think BB is just lazy and really don't fix anything unless people actually complain about it.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I wrote to support to say this a while back and the reply was a long the lines of "we have no intention of implementing this anytime soon"

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Well if you go to that thread and post your feedback, they'll look into it more. The way these BB guys work is they require a lot of people to complain and make some noise before they even consider fixing something. Call it lazy ? I don't know. But I guess that's how community feedback works right?

I've posted the following as a bug report:
    There are a lot of players who have reached 50 who never turned in their quests before the (initial introduction of star coins), still have quests that gives XP. There will also be players reaching 50 in the future that will have quests in their logs that gives XP.

To me this is a BUG. Quests XP needs to award Star Coins. Currently they do not.

There are many quests prior to level 50 that players get that can't finish or don't finish. (also side quests).
    Sophisticated Pillager is an explorer skill that gives Adventure Quests that awards Quest XP if you complete the adventure.
    I'm sure also, level 50 players doing the Fairy Tale quest chains are wondering about their 1000 quest XPs.
    Adventure Maps such as LOST SKULL and TROPICAL ISLAND, awards quest XP along the adventure when you complete certain tasks.

All these Quest XP do add up significantly. And they need to award Star Coins.
    I posted another thread awhile back:
    http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...1034#post21034

And the answer was...

"I have been told be the German Community Manager that this has already been forwarded to to Game Design as a "live issue". "
    (then he locked the thread).

But we have not heard anything about the status of that. They're looking into it.
    So if we post and share our opinion on it, they'll at least make it a priority.

Why does this matter? Because star coins shop is on test server and getting star coins is going to be important. Every little XP is going to add up.

hotstuff1962
    Well, so BB bring in Star Coins but dont seem to have intention of putting them on the live server? Seems a bit pointless to me, Im now lvl 48 and nearly hitting lvl 49. My real life husband is lvl 50 and has many star coins but no use for them. Would love to see them go live asap...hopefully otherwise there is no point in having the coins.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Yeah, hotstuff has a point. What's the point of demanding more *c when you can only stack 'm up?

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

green star experience points

what happens to those green star experience points, which are awarded to level 50+ players, from the quests that give them out as rewards ? since we no longer have them. example: 24800 (green star) experience points awarded for completing, "adventures for professionals" earn 10000 gold coins through epic adventures.
    Do they automatically go into store and turn into star coins, ? or turn to dust,

World
    Newfoundland
    As far as I'm aware they currently do the same as before Star Coins were put in place, not sure they turn to dust just yet though. XP appeared to turn to dust before Star Coins came in, then BB magically converted them into Star Coins post gaining it.

But currently XP does nothing from quests once you reach level 50.
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Meanwhile over on test we have the new work yard. Guess what open the mail to get the pitiful amount of res you need to test it out and bang your level 50. Oh did I forget to mention the work yard comes complete with quests. Quests which award XP . Hello BB here is a newsflash for you, the Darwin awards are not the awards you should be aiming to win.
    Last edited by Dorotheus; 28.10.13 at 23:50.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Well I enquired about the implementation of star coins on the feedback section of the announcement of Star Coins on Test. I assumed this was the correct procedure to follow. In return...nothing! total silence.
    Since the fanfare of star coins on test! we have had changes to gems , premium days, limited offers changes, Halloween and announcements about epic workyards,more space on your island and now a new mail system.
    Has the implementation plan of star coins use fallen down someones gem pit or been accidentally destroyed by an ill-timed explosion during testing of blowing up rocks for more space?
    So note to BB, please finish one development phase before starting another and do not insult us by asking for feedback you cannot be bothered to reply to

World
    Sandycove
    You probably missed the changelog that was posted today
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alpaca View Post
    CHANGE LOG -14/11/2013

STAR COINS OFFER

Many new items that can be acquired in exchange for Star Coins have been added to the game. You can find them in the "Epic Items" category.
    Last edited by Fexno; 07.11.13 at 23:14. Reason: yesterday for me, still today in UK :)

Reply to Thread