Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Please remove this idiotic quest!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    When I was still new I did a few daily's where I got ripped off. I was a little upset and figured this was BB way to punish new users that have not gotten a handle on the economy, Now every daily I get I can recognize instantly if its good.

In saying that, I have to agree...what the...why even add these dailies in. Who in their right mind would actually do them? Why add these in the game, if no one wants to do them? All these questions support the suggestion to remove them from the game, or redo the loot for them. There is no need for crappy dailies.

I also get a few normal quest lines that I found were worthless, so I cancelled those too. Why have them if they don't bring any benefit? Some may argue that a few hundred XP is worth wasting hundreds of coins for...so perhaps those could be argued as still being somewhat useful. For me tho, I just cancelled them and did a few Lost Skulls, or Tropical Sun...heh

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    It is a economy , trading based game, value of things changes with time and with demand and supply and also the most important fact , it is user controlled. So just because you don't like it when comparing with today's value , doesn't mean its idiotic. During the first few months , this might have been a good quest to do. I myself remember selling steel swords for 750 granite / 2k swords on northisle few months ago and yeah i was always selling in lots of 2k , so wasn't looting any beginner . During that time i would do this quest without any hesitation. So the zest of it is that worth of such quests is related to market prices. The classic example will be the price of bows which went from 10/k to max 55/k on the server i played. So for example if a quest wanted 20gc and gave 1k bows , everyone would have ignored it before fairytale adventures but would gladly accept it now.
    As many people suggested , you can always cancel the quests which you don't deem worthy.

Reply to Thread