Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] More space on your home island

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not that I wouldn't appreciate more space, but now it will be possible to blast away rocks? Instead of just being able to build where the the trees are cut down and having foresters replant where you want them to. Is this going to cost real money? (I'm guessing "yes".) Is this some new idea that the ones who spend the most money on the game and therefore run out of space will be rewarded with the possibility to spend yet more money so they can actually place the buildings they buy? (I'm still guessing "yes".) How about rather raising the limit on floating residences a little? Or just reduce the number of wood deposits a little? (Do we really need that many?) At the very least have the decency to make this feature free. This game is already the most expensive game I have played.

(Copy pasted from an other trade that I made and then deleted when I discovered this one)
    Last edited by Saraptheold; 05.10.13 at 06:24.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Saraptheold View Post
    How about rather raising the limit on floating residences a little? Or just reduce the number of wood deposits a little? (Do we really need that many?) At the very least have the decency to make this feature free. This game is already the most expensive game I have played.

I agree with both of these
    yes reduce tree places
    and why cant we have more floating residences? there are more spaces available already on the islands unless they have other floating buildings in the pipeline somewhere

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    To those who have been campaigning for more island space don't you dare complain now. Looks like you are all getting what you wanted.

Personally I am waiting to laugh my socks off when all the new additional space has been built on on players want even more as I will be happily making do with my fairly balanced economy on my existing land.

World
    Sandycove
    i have a nearly balanced economy as long as everything not open at the same time lol
    so i have to build up on certain things then sleep them and open others or open everything and buff everything also lower down line eg cokers etc lol

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Lulu that way with having to throw buffs at lower line buildings too, can actuelly save up a lot of licenses, have done exactly that with all food building. Made an exell sheet with my required numbers for exactly what i wanna be able to produce in provision house of baskets and bandits, and then its easy for me to adjust accordingly.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Faststriker View Post
    Lulu that way with having to throw buffs at lower line buildings too, can actuelly save up a lot of licenses, have done exactly that with all food building. Made an exell sheet with my required numbers for exactly what i wanna be able to produce in provision house of baskets and bandits, and then its easy for me to adjust accordingly.
    Cool

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    My island's cluttered with useless tree stumps / tree deposits blocking building space and looking ugly. I'd rather have an option to clear those out. Still, a worthwhile update though.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Hey BB, stop giving the players what they want, give them what they need.
    They want more space, they need more gameplay.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    RELEASE date for this ?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

More space on island

Did i hear it right, to get all free spaces it cost 13k gems ?

Reply to Thread