Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] More space on your home island

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    I didn't count as the gems are free on test, but it doesn't sound to far of. Except for maybe a spot in sector 6-9, I think the whole deal is just rubbish. Just another spend fest. I'm even more disappointed than I expected to be.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    the mechanics could of been better. we get the little walky man to make a building. I couldn't see my little explosives expert.

World
    Northisle

Rubble, Rock and Mountain Removal Location Maps

Rubble Removal Locations (13)

Rock Removal Locations (7)

Mountain Removal Locations (19)

I grabbed these from the test server. I thought some players might like to see the locations before it goes live.
    *Price Lists, Value Calculations, Adventure Guides, Helpful Links*

Join us on Forum Groups, Facebook and Google+

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not been on test yet.. but I have to pay gems to get these removed?

if so... BB epic fail again.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    yep, they make us happy with great news, and then they make it commercial again, have to pay for more fun in the game

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Another reason they removed trading gems as in reality its only high level players with full islands that need this space and they are the ones who could afford to buy gems in trade so by doing this it forces them to have to spend real money..

It all makes sense now...

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have to hand it to BB. I was actually very, very pessimistic about this before I saw it on the test server. With that starting point I didn't really expect to be disappointed and still they not only managed to disappoint me, but even give me that sinking feeling in the stomach that you get when all goes wrong.

This is the only builder game I've played, where you can't chop down forests and replant them where it suits you best. In some of the games you can tear down mountains, even the ones you need and shouldn't. It will cost a lot of time and in game resources. In settlers online we have a lot of forests and stone and shrubbery and rivers and whatnot that we don't really need, in places where they only obstruct good city planning. And now BB tells us that we can only remove some of the useless stones and only the ones they have decided. You do not get to decide where you want to make some open space. The trees stays where the trees are. The waterways can not be drained to make new land. And still they have the audacity to demand real money for this. A lot of real money.

I wonder how someone at BB would react if they bought an expensive cake for their kids birthday and the confectioner told them to come and get the glazing maybe a year from now. Then when a year had passed they would have to pay extra for the glazing wich only covers half the cake and taste like bile. This is how I feel we are being treated. I'm going to play the game as it is and you can eat your own glazing BB. I'm not even sure if I want it if it's free.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Did anyone honestly think this would be free? It's a free game but there's always going to be premium content

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Still looks okay to me, would be nice if they removed the trees behind the rocks after demolishing them though in S9, but I'll be buying these as soon as its live

Reply to Thread