Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] More space on your home island

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    I have always made my views on more building space clear. More building space will not solve anything long term. An economy can be perfectly balanced (or near enough) within the current available building area. More space will be used to max and then those who have filled it will again be screaming for more.

Still seeing as it becoming a feature the. Hell yeah make those who really want it pay through the nose for it

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Gytha_Ogg View Post
    I have always made my views on more building space clear. More building space will not solve anything long term. An economy can be perfectly balanced (or near enough) within the current available building area. More space will be used to max and then those who have filled it will again be screaming for more.

Still seeing as it becoming a feature the. Hell yeah make those who really want it pay through the nose for it
    This post = no sense at all.

You folks keep forgetting that since the initial release we've had how many new buildings? village schools, deerstalkers, book binder, 6 science buildings, fairy castle, gold tower, magnificent residences and quite some statues, decos. At the same time the starting island stayed THE SAME... the balance is out the window at this point unless you want to say that the new content should not be used...

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Any news on this BB?

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanceltare View Post
    This post = no sense at all.

You folks keep forgetting that since the initial release we've had how many new buildings? village schools, deerstalkers, book binder, 6 science buildings, fairy castle, gold tower, magnificent residences and quite some statues, decos. At the same time the starting island stayed THE SAME... the balance is out the window at this point unless you want to say that the new content should not be used...

I have all 6 science buildings, 3 schools, all the extra buildings from every event plus the extra recycling manufactories that were handed out. The only things I am missing are fairy tale castle and mag residence. Still loads of land left for me. Might go and place even more decorations on my island just to fill it out a bit.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I had to pull stuff just to get the pumpkins in

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Do we have a date for this update?

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MonOlykos View Post
    Do we have a date for this update?
    This

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    They do seem to be taking a while, still not even an updated version on test

World
    Sandycove
    knowing our luck we still got a a fair wait as they will want the xmas event out the way then think oh i know lets give them rocks blowing up in a month with no special date inside it for something to do.
    thing is were waiting for it and even with halloween event just gone and xmas to come personally, I still have no room on my island so will be missing out on buildings again i guess
    also asking for confirmation of dates i have never known BB to say that you will get this on this date when we want something, they normally say this is what your getting on this date whether you like it or not

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    knowing our luck we still got a a fair wait as they will want the xmas event out the way then think oh i know lets give them rocks blowing up in a month with no special date inside it for something to do.
    thing is were waiting for it and even with halloween event just gone and xmas to come personally, I still have no room on my island so will be missing out on buildings again i guess
    also asking for confirmation of dates i have never known BB to say that you will get this on this date when we want something, they normally say this is what your getting on this date whether you like it or not
    This is unacceptable...We need the update asap... I too have space issues especially now with the awesome x3 storages... I was forced to demolish all my marble and stone production and spent about 4k coins in relocating stuff to make room for a few i bought...

It is a much needed update and i would rather have it before the xmas event even if that meant delay the event for 2 or more weeks...

SO AGAIN.... ANY UPDATES ON TIME PLEASE BB???

Reply to Thread