Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: [Feedback] The Golem Halloween Invasion

World
    Sandycove
    I just killed my seventh so for me I should get another seven before the 14th if they spawn every 48hrs as intended.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    yes me 2 but this is guess i want to know if some on can tel for sure cos if they are 7 more it is not small number and we must had in mind that they are with much more hp than the first 7 and if there is on last with server push this also changes the things

World
    Sandycove
    Everybody will have killed their golems at different times, so everyone will have a different number of Golems to spawn within the time period. One every 48hrs is the only constant that BB have provided, and no set number, so everyone will have to calculate how many golems have the `potential' to spawn on their individual island based on when they killed their last one and when the event ends on the 14th. If like me you just killed one then, like me you should have seven left to kill....if you can ( Unless BB changes their mind again, or maintenance creates another bug, or they bring forward the event ending maintenance, or find after all this time the golem code has become fixed and we have to play with it till Christmas ( when the snow will freeze him ) ) If you played this game for any length of time you will know nobody can be `sure' of anything

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Not true Larili, I'm 100% sure that things will go wrong, other things will be unnecessarily annoying, and useful information will be scarce.
    Last edited by Hairy; 31.10.13 at 01:37.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sk3l370n View Post
    So you prefer to have nothing to do?
    We all like to take part of some event, specially when there are nice things to earn, but be real, There's not a concrete goal to work up to.
    The first Golem quest was nice, the first couple of collect quests were nice, but after a while it's gettin' lame and boring.

Or do you really want to say that you like to repeat to drag your cursor 50+ times the same way in order that you have the idea to complete a quest.
    Thats not really a quest, right?
    Or searching for collectables, true, this was a bit nicer than the search quests at the 20th balloonevent, but come on. The thing i most enjoyed during this event was searching for pumpkins.

I did the Golem "quest" 6 times, cost me a load of marble, wheat and water, which i didn't care, but for what ?
    To me BB uses events to get rid of richer players stock of goods.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    and after all my main question still stays wheel there be final collective golem guest for the whole server yes no or no one knows and we are waiting to be decide
    Last edited by Trasti; 01.11.13 at 20:39.

World
    Sandycove
    Officially the server quest was first golem only. There has been no announcement of any other goal, server or otherwise for killing any of the subsequent Golems, other than the pumpkins for each defeat. If the lovely Nogbad was rubbing of on me, I might be inclined to speculate that any reward for any subsequent `highest golem killing server' would go to a group of servers other than ours But unlike Nogbad I have a whitecastle so I'm not quite that bad....yet
    ( ps. I broke the sender twice killing my 8th. today, It just couldn't keep up and I had to refresh lol )

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I note that the Hallowe'en Event is going to end in one phase, not two as before. ( http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...n-Event-Update )

Will be given plenty of warning of WHAT TIME during the 14th that the event will close? I'm wanting to avoid having a stack of pumpkins saved, with nothing to spend them on!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Unless they do the dirty on us, it will be timed with the server maint so 0:30 give or take 15 mins.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    Well nothing else went wrong Hairy I killed 14 Golems ( My zone error lock out prevented me from getting 15 )
    I now have three more schools, three more silo's, and three improved storehouses and another Grim Reaper general and four Zombies. Pretty successful event for me as I still have saved up gems, so using ONLY in game resources it was possible to get all the main goodies. Wasn't a fan of the click fest, but wasn't going to be beaten, and thought the placing of the collectable pumpkin in the pumpkin field was pure evil. On balance though nice event, thank you BB TSO team.

Reply to Thread