Reply to Thread

Thread: Level 6+ buildings

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Level 6+ buildings

Even after we get the extra bit of space on the island from removeable rocks it'll soon fill up in no time. I was thinking maybe we should be looking differently and go for beyond level 5 buildings?

For example level 6 might take a month, cost starcoins and beans to upgrade? Level 7 could take 2 months and use beanstalks and something else for the upgrade, maybe titanium or saltpetre?

It should be easier for the dev team to look at expanding the levels of the buildings and drawing out the length of the game for us than trying various methods to rework our island capacity. I know 1 or 2+ months might seem a lot for people but there are players that have been here a long time and are prepared to invest the time into upgrading their island as much as they can but have reached their current goal of level 5 and need something more than a few extra spaces on the island.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Would be cool to be able to clear trees, shrubs, and conquer new nearby islands as well. I am not high level so I probably shouldn't be commenting on this. But I just figured certain production lines can only get so big on such a small island. But I do see the need for a better form of expansion than simply being able to gain a few more spots on your island.

EDIT: Sorry my reply was really bad. I should mention I do support this suggestion...so +1 to terghi's idea.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    So, the tower of Babel... Widening boundaries does not mean the abolition of them. It just simply does not meter if the level cap is 5 or 7 or even 100 --- if there is a cap, then there is a cap. Every growth has limit, so keep in mind where are they, and try to get settled in homey within The real result of higher level buildings is the boredom. To wait a day for leveling up is only just bearable, a week is little frustrating, but can be calculate with, but any more investment just for one more unit in a turn... it is a waste because the too little the income to be a payback in the foreseeable future,,,

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by ddakka View Post
    Would be cool to be able to clear trees, shrubs.
    Good Idea, think most people have concentrated their productions in zones anyway and once one is high enough in level and storage no point in having trees and no space in your wheat/mill zone for example.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Maybe it would be possible to dig out land at the islands.

Reply to Thread