Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what i dont like with settler online anymore... i start to hate the game..Grrrrrr

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

what i dont like with settler online anymore... i start to hate the game..Grrrrrr

it seem then you get some level, production is tiny... way to much micromanagement
    fishfood
    muskdeer

i so feed up with nothing happen and forum here is a Waste of time anyway

allmost none of the post is read by a settlers team and we cant see if they have...
    then that is said ... i allso know just because they have read it does not mean they have to agree with me ...but comeon atleast let people know that you/team have read the message...

i start to thinking go and find marco program that can build lods of fishfood and muskdeer... and if u close my account ..then i dont have to play anymore thats why we are now...im so tired of small prodution then im trying to do 20k fish with so many mouse clicks...

best regards
    a feed up player was here....

ps.
    WHO care about the game with such Waste of time in micromanagement

World
    Newfoundland
    Please note the use of macros may result in an immediate ban from the game as stated here

Any type of macro, script, bot or other program that can change the way the games interface works is strictly forbidden and could result in an immediate ban.
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Mantakno

What would be much more helpful is to give suggestions or support the suggestions already made my other people.
    Putting Star rates onto other peoples suggestion post gets them noticed, putting relpys onto peoples suggestion posts gets them noticed.

Which leads to suggestion posts getting read and answered.

This whiney 'glass is half empty' post does NOTHING for the game.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Mantakno has a point. Stuff that doesn't add to the gameplay should be removed. Micromanagement should be kept to a minimum. Where's the fun in making meat and fishfood deposits???
    The fisher should be upgradable to a fish farm that doesn't require food deposits. The same for the hunter.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    many have tryed to post semi aka idea " scaleable" & "fixed value" 100 500 1000 5000 10000 25000 ... but noting happend at BB TEAM
    and i bet many allready use a macro, script, bot as solution .. they dont care about what im trying to tell BB team
    even my keybord allready support such thing...so i guess games like this dont get it ... and think they are in controll of rules...
    just meke my point clear , you have lost allready such device was made over 15 years ago and BB and other games try to have a rule book but they have no way to controll or check what gear is on the pc anyway...infact they have no rights to access my pc anyway...

it seem more to me .. hey nobody complain over it so we dont have to do anything about it....

ps
    dont forget ppl that use macro [ don't care ] whatever BB team do with this issus
    its only for people trying to play legit...but getting feedup with BB no complain no problem issus

best regards
    a feedup player was here

Hi Mantakno,

The words you used were not suitable for the forum, and have been replaced.

I repeat the warning peck_ed gave earlier:
    Please note the use of macros may result in an immediate ban from the game as stated here

Any type of macro, script, bot or other program that can change the way the games interface works is strictly forbidden and could result in an immediate ban.
    Last edited by Fexno; 02.10.13 at 11:53.

World
    Newfoundland
    This is my perception of things..

On the other hand it is possible he hasn't a point:

I like the Micromanagement, making fishfood to feed the fishes.
    Even if you would have a fishfarm, where would your food come from?

If is part of the game economy, you need to have wheat to make flour to make bread to make settlers etc.

It is part of the game, if you don't nee to cut trees to convert it to coal to smelt iron ore to make iron to make swords etc.
    What's the point of the game??

In my opinion one of the strong points of this game it it has the economy model used today.
    If you are board because it takes so long, so it does in real life :")

it is not a game you need if finish 'fast' it is an adventure.

'it is not the destination but the journey that matters'

My

Love,
    Amy
    Amy Safeunderdark
    A little magic goes a long way.

Amy's Rules of progress (TSO Forum )
    Amy's random quotes & Settlers related Art and images (TSO Forum )
    Amy's TOOLS:
    Forum image uploader New version online supporting more image types, even animated gif!
    Explained here (Forum link) --> PLease leave your comments and/or remarks here

TSO server status (outside link) New Version!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    An element of micromanagement is important. If you didn't need to do little things like refill deposits, most people would soon find themselves bored whether they believe it would occur or not (although bigger stacks and a few less clicks would still be great).

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Fish farm that provide their own food is a great idea. Its not unlike foresters and wood cutter's relationships.

Fish food and Deer Musk buildings/factories that will use a set percentage of fish/water/bread automatically to create these items, will remove the extra clicks. Can be turned off like other buildings.

If the game is to mimick life- the above is more life-like than having a provision house that you have to visit for such small tasks.

Since buffing is magical, provision house can be used for it- but have buffs that can be added on top of buffs, meaning buffing a building many times will result in extended effect.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Other buildings produce more when you upgrade them - why not make us able to make bigger stacks for each upgrade to the provisionhouse?

oh oh oh... and while we talk about provision house (and barracks) ... why cant we change the order for it to be made, like we can when we build?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    agree to both of your ideas, game just stops being fun, its more like housekeeping. I keep having to login to add new wheat fields make more fish food and the like. And with only 3 slots its annoyingly time consuming. If wheat fields and wells are instantaneous and do not take a building slot that would be good.

Reply to Thread