Reply to Thread

Thread: Remove this silly...

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland

Remove this silly...

... PICK UP ITEM thing...
    on Bookbinding maybe. Just do a plain list, or if you dont want to have a building queu, just make it complete & ready into our warehouses/inventory.

I cannot remember how many times due to lag or my forgetfullness, i see that i have picked up a book, and havent started making another one.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree, if you produce something in the provision house it goes directly to your star menu, you do not have to pick it up.
    However, I think it is because you can queue things in the provision house and you can not in the bookbinder or collections.
    It would be nice that you could have a queue in bookbinder and collections but its a decision BB made (maybe there is a new
    manager/boss that likes it that way and finds it a SUPER idea ?)
    You are right also that they could NOT provide a queue and STILL send it directly to inventory.
    On the other hand, clicking the little button is not THAT bad or hard is it, but in principle I agree with you, the pick up button is silly...

World
    Sandycove
    yep ^^ the same occurs for collectibles - a royal pain

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Collectibles is less of a deal, right now i mean.
    However with books, i 've already 5-6 times lost a day, because i pick up - lag - ... do some other stuff, and then forget that i need to reput an order.
    Its a silly reason that i lose valuable days.
    How can provision works nice, and this not?
    And lags, every time i pick it up.
    I cannot understand why the different system

World
    Newfoundland
    I think because the book types increase in value, after a certain number of books, so that's why there is no queue.. else it would charge u less for the ones in the queue than u should be paying if you was to reach the next price tier.

World
    Newfoundland
    I just wish the whole 'producing a book' bit didn't cover up the rest of the menus... how often do I start a book, then *try* to see what I'll need for the next book, and fail? So when my book can finally be picked up, I find I could have been making... oh, intermediate paper... for the last x hours...
    EVO is recruiting.
    Players of all levels and experiences welcome. We like to teach.
    Take a look at our recruitment thread, or send me a PM if you're interested.
    Join the evolution today!

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Vervain View Post
    I just wish the whole 'producing a book' bit didn't cover up the rest of the menus... how often do I start a book, then *try* to see what I'll need for the next book, and fail? So when my book can finally be picked up, I find I could have been making... oh, intermediate paper... for the last x hours...
    I think, it is also the same approach, what JayUK say. But: one can not cancel the production of a book, so at the moment a book production is started the resource needs of next one is quite knowable (i.e. calculable by server). I agree, would be better a movable progress indicator...

Reply to Thread