Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Timer restarts: Barracks takes longer the specified

World
    Sandycove

[OPEN] Timer restarts: Barracks takes longer the specified

Short description:
    The barracks takes a long long time before it finishes the book/troops it's producing. The timer seems to progress normally but seems to reset somewhere. It can do this multiple times.

Screenshot:
    Not available

Possible cause:
    Unknown

Prevention:
    This is just a summary of things that have been mentioned as possible causes.
    • Make sure you don't have collectibles waiting to pick up (check Mayor's House)
    • Make sure you are not upgrading your Mayor's House
    • Make sure you don't buff the Barracks

Workaround:
    Unknown

Related:
    Original thread(s): Merged in
    Last edited by Fexno; 22.01.14 at 12:41.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Feel for you mate.I have the same problem with barracks doing same group of 25 units over and over again for more then 14 hours now. All was OK until I decided to use the Skunk Seargant buff. Then it started and havent stopped even the buff ended few hours ago. First hint was when I realized after logging in in the morning that I still have 13 hours training queue and 1 hour left from Skunk, even I am 100% sure that I had 13 hour queue when I implemented the skunk buff at barracks.
    skunk implemented: 10/05/2013 23:00 CEST
    still the same group being trained: 10/06/2013 13:03 and counting

Jiri

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Drill Sargeant Skunk is the same buff as Training Overtime, it just has a different name & icon.

Anyway, Training Overtime has been known to get stuck and fail to complete the current troop training.

Read this, and see if it helps.

World
    Sandycove
    timer restart has occurred for me before when I gemmed a scout to come back earlier. I reported it to BB and they refunded my gems stating "please don't use this again". So knowing there was an issue, they didn't remove the come back sooner gem facility????

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Barracks stuck in loop

My barracks are stuck in a loop and not training any troops. Only 25 rec over and over again. The're not being added to my troop count. Anyone else has this problem?

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Other players have had this barracks problem while using "training overtime" buff.

Log out, clear cache & cookies, wait at least 15 mins for TSO server to close your session, then log in again.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Glad to see I am not the only one. Have also reported to support. I thought I was imagining it at first but has been a week I think.

World
    Sandycove
    Ok i had this today in my barracks it was stuck on a loop like my PH was during the balloon making event.
    no i didn't have no collectible buff making or my book thing buffed but did have wasted 3x buff on barracks down to 3 hours before i noticed why i had no troops making
    what i did
    I cleared my cache
    i logged out of game and forum for 30 mins
    i disc cleaned my laptop also just in case and the loop was broken and troops started making again after i stayed logged out for 30 mins.
    im not saying this will work for everyone but its worth a try if your barracks gets stuck in a loop like mine did

World
    Newfoundland

My barrack is "stuck"

My barrack is acting weird. It has been "stuck" on producing the same 25 recruits over and over again.
    When the 25 recruits are done everything seems fine but as soon as I returned from a visit on an adventure or a friends island the 25 produced recruits are gone and they are building again in the barracks. Like a loop or something.

Everything else works fine and I tried clear my browser catche, restart etc etc.

Anyone else experience the same?

I am level 50, the barrack is lvl 5 and buffed with Drill Sergeant Skunk.

EDIT: Got it worked out. Found all collectible items and logout and waited 15 min.
    Last edited by Nihilista; 07.12.13 at 16:06.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Barracs bug

I have problem with barracks queue for few hours (3+). Have triple buff on it and queue is still 4h 40 minutes to go. I can see that troops are trained regularly but after some time (or every time I get back from adv) already trained troops are back in queue. Also tried to wait for some trained and assign them to gen then send to adv, but each time before gen garrison is teared down they disappear from him and are back in queue again.

It looks like similar to collection production bug influencing building upgrades and Bookbinder. Maybe something is wrong with new Provision House.

Reply to Thread