Reply to Thread

Thread: Dark Brotherhood - Major Guide (270, cannon, blocking)

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle

Dark Brotherhood - Major Guide (270, cannon, blocking)

http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...annon-blocking)

I made my own guide for the Dark Bro with Major 270 general.

Follow the guide by starting "here" and go through the attack numbers by one by one.
    In cases of blocks, I created a visual block placement (and indicated the generals with the required troops)

Let me know if you have questions.

http://www.battleonline.net/castleem..._RON_major.jpg

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    If you have cannons and a major general, why would you do a full exp version :s?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Are you sure that block 1 has no intercept?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam0306 View Post
    If you have cannons and a major general, why would you do a full exp version :s?
    I did full version to get the star coins today as well as to make the guide i made

Quote Originally Posted by tasgog View Post
    Are you sure that block 1 has no intercept?
    I don't know about this one but looks the same places i have seen on other vet guides so assume its safe not tried it that way
    but you can leave a space like i did on mine to be sure but i started opposite end today.
    Here
    Last edited by lulu10093; 30.10.13 at 21:31.

World
    Northisle
    1) Starting from upper right leg = -2 blocks for the same effort.
    2) Some blocks can be done with lot less usage of cav (with recs)
    3) Quad block here is quite complicated , risky and involves lots of cav (you have it already but i wouldn't like to loose a single one on this map) and the fact is XP from that block is not worth the effort, I wouldn't suggest playing this way in general.
    4) Some camps are not worth touching at all like 1 Witch, 66 Cultist, 66 Dark Priests, 66 Firedancer which gives you less than 5xp/gc while avg on the map is over 20 (not counting the last tower).

Generally this adv is rather to get the tower down asap not really for xp, but if you calculate it right some camps are fair as an xp reward if you are still under lvl 50, but not all of them

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra_V_en View Post
    1) Starting from upper right leg = -2 blocks for the same effort.
    2) Some blocks can be done with lot less usage of cav (with recs)
    3) Quad block here is quite complicated , risky and involves lots of cav (you have it already but i wouldn't like to loose a single one on this map) and the fact is XP from that block is not worth the effort, I wouldn't suggest playing this way in general.
    4) Some camps are not worth touching at all like 1 Witch, 66 Cultist, 66 Dark Priests, 66 Firedancer which gives you less than 5xp/gc while avg on the map is over 20 (not counting the last tower).

Generally this adv is rather to get the tower down asap not really for xp, but if you calculate it right some camps are fair as an xp reward if you are still under lvl 50, but not all of them
    I agree think i started upper left on full one and bottom left fast one. In middle testing a SOV guide i made at the moment before i post it.
    that's why i did a fast version (no leader camps killed minimum XP and pathway cleared to tower)
    then did a full version every camp killed just in case anyone fancied killing every camp with a major general they would know what was needed if needs be.
    they can kill only leaders they want to also for bit extra xp/star coins

Reply to Thread