Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: No golems !!!!!

World
    Newfoundland
    My wife sits next to me and plays TSO as well. She got the first Golem, and the quest for the second, but it hasn't appeard. Following the steps earlier in this tread posted by Fafhred, did not help. Now I have tried tol log her on my pc, using Safari/Ie/opera/Firefox/Google but to no wain. It surely has to be a game issue
    Last edited by Nettopp_naa; 20.10.13 at 14:20. Reason: misstyping

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    same problem as well killed 1st golem waited 3 days for more golem quest to appear but no golem on my land tried all the normal stuff clear cache, log out/in still nothing

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    same as with harcoan no quest and no 2nd golem

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have this quest.... but no golem
    http://prntscr.com/1yjyiu

World
    Sandycove
    Hey all,

There is an update on this issue on the german homepage.
    They seem to be aware of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Free translation
    Missing Golem

Dear settlers,

Currently the Golem is not available for some players, despite the open quest.
    You have made him violently angry with marbles, he must first recover.
    We will provide information on Monday about a solution, which is currently being tested.

Greetings and a nice remainder of your Sunday,
    BB_Pandur

Until then and if you haven't yet you could try this, it works for some people but not all:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafhred View Post
    Successive steps to take:
    1) Basic action, that all know: reload and see if it works (fixes games code issues and lag issues).
    2) More advanced: clear the cache (both browser and Flash own cache if you know how), then restart the browser; this solves some of Flash-related issues.
    3) Drastic action: same as 2, but before restarting the browser shut down the computer as well; the simplified explanation is that this solves some issues deriving from Windows (or other operating system) own cache and how it interacts with the applications; I have seen this a few time to be necessary with some Flash issues.
    Important for step 3:
    - It MUST be a shutdown, NOT just a restart.
    - it MUST be done, some people apparently considered it optional, did not do it, and told me within 5 seconds that they had done it... which is how I caught it since it would take a few minutes.

I have never found a case yet of a Flash based game issue (other than an actual bug, bur that is not the case here or all would have it) which was not solved by option 3.

Update: it appears that this does work for some people, but not for all; which suggests that there may be 2 causes for it, 1 from Flash, and 1 from the game itself.
    This will work if the problem for you comes from Flash, but if it does not you then need to contact support.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you Fexno for the info, I have tried all these and nothing happened.. will wait and see what happens tomorrow

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    All of the above is rubbish. It is probably player level or gem purchasing related. My son (Level29/Has bought no gems) plays in the same house, on the same, server and even on the same computer as me (Level 46/Has bought gems). He got no golem, I did. He got no pumpkins this weekend, I did.

BB has messed up somewhere and needs to get this sorted 1st thing tomorrow (Mon 20th October) They need to auto-kill the 2nd golem for those who didn t get one and end the quest for them so they get the pumpkins due to them this weekend. That way all players are back on an even situation bar a few bits of marble, wheat and water.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    same

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    There may be some delay from getting the golem quest to getting the golem to appear - wondering if this is linked to the time your first golem was destroyed?
    It doesn't seem to be related. I am on four days, I think, since the start of the event. I killed the first Golem within a few hours of the event starting. I know people who killed their first after me, and have received and killed their second already.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I dont heva a golem too... and the worst is that after its fix the urders will be in front with 2 or more golem kills

Reply to Thread