Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: No golems !!!!!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I have the same problem. Got the event quest (more Golems) but no Golem.
    22-10-13 day 5 and still no second golem.
    23-10-13 Got the 2nd Golem.
    25-10-13 Got the 3nd Golem.
    Last edited by Per_van; 25.10.13 at 10:15.

hotstuff1962
    i have waited the allotted time between golems, but none. Have had one, when others have had 2-3. i have done the usual things such as clearing both the browser and flash caches and still no golem. I have also noticed that this new quest is an individual one, not a settlers world quest. Seems to me that there are few things that dont add up at all in this event. Sadly its making me feel like leaving TSO, as Im sick of the favouritism shown to the germans and also nothing being done about fixing problems with events such as this and others in the past before putting them on the live server. Its getting beyond reasonable to my way of thinking. You get told one thing, then it gets changed, but as usual no forewarning or telling us exactly how its going to work. Love to know how businesses can run profitably when doing this.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same problem here. I've got the 'More Golems' quest but no actual golem.

World
    Sandycove
    There may be some delay from getting the golem quest to getting the golem to appear - wondering if this is linked to the time your first golem was destroyed?

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove

Re: No golems !!!!!

Re: No golems !
    some players sre reporting that there golem hasn't apeared yet today, or indeed there quest hasnt apeared, but there golem has
    The general idear is that your quest and golem should apear 48 hours after you killed your last one, but the 48 hours seams to be a little off
    patence is the way forward, hopefuly the quest may be sorted after tonights reset
    Please remember that BB doesn't work at weekends, so we can all wait till tomorrow to sent a ticket to suport as to not overflow there mail box

A few wise words from other players

we are still recieving information as the day wakes up
    guys, golems take time to recover, not everyone receives a new golem when they receive the quest, just give it some time to resolve itself
    48 hours after the last kill is the general opinion, but some people have reported him being late. So we say APPROX 48 hours with no fixed timer
    thanks for reading

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Me too i have no Golem but have Quest. What is going on BB? i make all the things to kill golem for what reason if the golem doesnt turn up grrrrrr.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    i have the same problem no golem in my island only the quest and the hae past over 55 hours since first golem killed

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Once again BB have not properly tested their code, changed it since its brief time on the test server and bugs are on the live game.

Sadly this event is a big disappointment so far and i'm not the only one that feels this way. A repeat of last years event would have been more fun.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    I have an account on one of the US servers, and even though I killed the golem there about 8 hours later than on Sandycove I have already got a new golem on my island there.

On Sandycove I have got the quest for another golem, but the golem itself is still missing. Definately a bug.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same here I have the quest and no golem

Reply to Thread