Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RE: Unable to rebuild Pumpkin Semetary's

hotstuff1962

RE: Unable to rebuild Pumpkin Semetary's

I am just wondering how others feel about not being able to rebuild the pumpkin semetary's once they are depleted? My opinion is that its rather unfair as we have been put in a position of having to only make either the choice of a grim reaper general or storehouses...or if interested a few buffs and deco's.
    I would have thought that you would have been able to build the pumpkin semetary's until the first phase removal....seems a bit ordinary really.
    Very disappointed.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    That would mean everyone would get thousands of pumpkins easily and all items from shop... events have always been like that you are guaranteed to get some amount of event resources alone but rest from trading or gems.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    This whole Halloween event is a waste of time. If u were able to buff the 3 noble semetarys around the clock u could have got 600 pumpkins the other 2 semetarys is a waste of time because they are so slow u cannot buff them. I don't know why they have Halloween item for sale because it u are lucky u will be able to buy one the whole event. The last time I fought the golem I got nothing for it so how to get pumpkin have 3 noble pumpin buildings the other 2 are useless fighting the golem is useless using your res and no rewards.

If u are lucky then u will get 1k pumpkins the whole event.

The whole event is a waste of time

Pietpoppies
    Last edited by PietPoppies; 21.10.13 at 10:45. Reason: correcting errors

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by PietPoppies View Post

The whole event is a waste of time

Pietpoppies
    Sorry but I have to disagree with you. By saturday middayi had already around 1200 pumpkins and just because im doing a lot of trading. And i dont mean buying pumpkins with coins, I am just selling resources for pumpkins. Of course I know not everyone can be online lots of hours per day but since i can do while I am working, I am always on top of TO so i can put another trade once 1 is gone. I couldn´t trade anything last sunday so i missed a few pumpkins yesterday but at the moment, I have more than 1600 and the secret is which aint secret, its to keep an eye on TO and put 2 or 3 trades minimum at the same time. Of course the pumpkin fields (noble) getting buffed helps a lot too.
    Last edited by bakum4tsu; 21.10.13 at 11:42.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    There are also a lot of pumpkins available from certain adventures.

World
    Sandycove
    Pietpoppies wrote:
    Luck has nothing to do with it. The game gives you options to play it in different ways ( and is probably why I stick with it considering how buggy it is) If you got everything on offer at every event what would be the point in playing?
    I didn't get my 2nd Golem on time like many due to the latest fault, I also had the dreaded `server zone error bug' over the weekend so lost a lot of production time and buffs including a level5 gold mine. I have not spent any real money buying pumpkins yet I presently have in store 3537 pumpkins and we've not even got through the first week.
    Last year the talk was about how unfair it was having the explorers finding additional pumpkins, and how it only benefitted those who spent `real' money on `savage scouts'. This has been corrected by the `Golem' feature and `Adventure loots' where the playing field between free players and paying players is pretty much levelled. If there is any advantage in this years event, this is more towards the long time ( suffering) players who have the economy, experience and the planning to prepare in advance for these events, ( and by definition know only too well that these events rarely go smoothly and bug free, despite the effort of those players who feedback such reservations on the test site ) and IMO deserve to benefit a little.
    I am sure BB will throw a few pumpkins to all ( even those that have had their Golems on time ) in compensation, But as the trade price is lower this year compared to last, there does appear to be a surplus floating around already. So rather than building more semetarys with one hand and then putting up the cost of items in merchant with the other. I think the better option is to reduce the respawning time of the Golems and let those that want to put in a little effort get rewarded with being able to buy more stuff. ( says she that has a star menu full of Marble, ropes and water )

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    You need to think in advance. Sorry, but sometimes thats the way this game works. Save up a lot of gc, so you can buy some eventmaterial (in this case pumpkins). I used 3 lucky charms (all saved, not bought) on the 3 noble, and combined with 3 exotic baskets, that gave me 900 pumpkins. On the rest I constantly get some premium friends to buff em with Irma basket, so that double up, est 750 pumpkins. then you might be lucky to find some, and bash a few golem. All in all you get to buy something from the event shop, but not all, sorry that everuthing is not handed over to you :-)

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    guys what I was talking about was getting pumpkins without trading. Remember no mater how good u are if u get the pumpkins by trade they have cost u something.

So ok I am out a bit by the amount u can get without trading. And as for the Golem a lot of players and not getting the Golems.

Piet

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by PietPoppies View Post
    guys what I was talking about was getting pumpkins without trading. Remember no mater how good u are if u get the pumpkins by trade they have cost u something.

So ok I am out a bit by the amount u can get without trading. And as for the Golem a lot of players and not getting the Golems.

Piet
    Yes if mean getting pumpkins just by quests or kiling Golems then its not that great yeah

I think the chain quest was very small and not challenging at all.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Ways to get free pumpkins:

Buffing semetaries, if you have a friend or guild mate who is premium ask them to do it for better effect.

Doing adventures, I forget which ones but some adventures have a chance of pumpkins for loot. I got 60 on a Suprise Attack and another 50 on an adventure I forget.

Collectibles, 2 days in a row I have managed to get over 10 pumpkins as they were just sat on my island.

Killing golems, yes I will admit this is or has been bugged for a lot of players but hopefully it will be sorted soon if it hasn't already.

Purchasing with gems, using the improved weekly log in bonus you can pick up a small set of pumpkins every weeks for the duration of the event.

Without even spending real cash or trading away resources there are ways to get pumpkins. I myself have gone a bit crazy in trade and spent about 3k coins but I do have over 2000 pumpkins to show for it and I am only online a few hours in the evening, with more time I imagine I would easily get enough for everything I want from the event.

Reply to Thread