Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RE: Unable to rebuild Pumpkin Semetary's

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think for the average player that doesn't want to spend coin or trade, you get the option of a single item in the shop, and that's basically it for no real work involved. For those that want to get the higher end stuff or multiple items, they have to do everything they can to get more pumpkins.

This works out well, as some people such as myself prefer to sell the pumpkins for coins, so i can use the coin for things i want, and other players that want more pumpkins than normal can buy them from people like me. It suits everyone in this fashion.

If events were meant to be very easy and you got everything you wanted, it would be akin to cheating, or be similar to a childs game where u can just get everything without any real work or spend. So far I have been stoked to get 1200 pumpkins from just the normal stuff and I have a few weeks to go. The coins I have gotten is going to allow me to buy 16 nobles to replace those I am using that have licenses (but I seem to change my mind on what to spend my coin on daily...lol).

This is my first event, and so far i like it!

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    The events have, and I hope always will. presented a challenge for players to get the better rewards. If there was no challenge and it was as easy as building as many pumpkin semetary's as possible, then where's the challenge. Everyone would have maximum rewards of everything available. More and more I see players just out for the rewards - what about challenging your self to get them. I got most of my better rewards from all events by trading - and sometimes that was hard work.It can all be done with a bit of effort. If the trade up are silly, then put your own trade up. I've done this myself in the past and there are people who will accept reasonable trades for pumpkins. you dont have to spend mega gold coins.

Lower level players will have more of a challenge to get the general, but then that's part of being a lower level player. We've all been there. As you get higher these things get easier, but still challenging.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post
    There are also a lot of pumpkins available from certain adventures.
    All high level, and amongst the rarest to find in the game.

Particularly irked to find an extra week added so late on, had we have known earlier, could have paused the long cycle fields much more often, to efficiently buff them within the time limit.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Reply to Thread