Reply to Thread

Thread: Are we back at Beta again ?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs down Are we back at Beta again ?

I must say, i'm very disappointing. TSO is running worse than Beta version ever did, almost.

It is more or less impossible to play, lagging like hell. Don't even do Adv. because either General never shows up when attacking, or he starts gallop's across the map, even seen general moving backwards. Zombies running the fastest 100M ever seen. Go for gold at the Olympics.

Placing some buildings, 5 sec. later they disappear again ? Like TSO suddenly turn's back the time. Guess it is totally out of sync with the server.

And then this nice fellow called Golem, who does not appear on the island when we get the quest...

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    The game has got a lot worse in the last week. I think they need to remove the Zombies for a start we don't really need that many undead on our island or adventure islands.

Have you seen how many are on motherly love... it is like an ants nest yuck, and the adventure is so lagged now

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Nope... horrendous for me on Northisle too.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    same on Sandy cove, Lag has got terrible since the zombies came, my game even totally freezes now for 5-10 seconds at a time

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    It dropped on all of them last November (France included which used to have superb response times), following a particular maintenance/update. This was also the same time that the Test server became something else, and bugs became routinely ignored to go Live.

Adding even more daft items hasn't helped matters either, the invisible collectibles have also had a marked influence on lag.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

World
    Newfoundland
    Game is worse than Beta... I loved this game, until now...
    Building queue appears when I put someting in it, and dissappears again.
    Sometimes I can put an item to build, sometimes I have to click 2 or even 3 times before I get some reaction.
    I have several pictures of 25 baskets in my star menu, when I set less than 25, and try to use the rest later, the amount of the rest is still in my star menu, and the amount I've used, is used from another picture...
    And there are more little things like that, that makes the game unpleasant to play...
    I'm very disappointed...
    Last edited by Cheetahke; 22.10.13 at 14:32.

Reply to Thread