Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [INVALID ENTRIES] Halloween: Create a Golem!

World
    Sandycove

[INVALID ENTRIES] Halloween: Create a Golem!

If your post is an invalid entry according to the rules stated here it will end up here.
    This will help us keeping the list of valid entries clean, and also shows clearly if your entry is valid or not.

If you think it was moved here incorrectly contact me via private message.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alpaca View Post
    RULES

• You have one regular game account.
    • 3rd party rights must be respected.
    • Underage players must get parent's permission.
    • Post the photo of your work in this thread.
    • Please use the 'report post' function to report invalid postings.
    • Legal action is precluded.
    • Adding nickname
    Your nickname must be part of the photo in a physical way. E.g. Write down your nickname on a card and show it on the photo as well. If your nickname is not visible/hard to read, your submission cannot be taken into consideration. Adding your nickname via picture software is not enough. This is mandatory to avoid cheating/using pictures from other persons.
    • Winner announcement
    Participants agree that Ubisoft/Blue Byte is allowed to announce the winners and present their submitted pictures. Real names will not be used for the publication, but nicknames, game world and language version. The pictures will be stored on Ubisoft/Blue Byte servers to present the contributions that won a reward. Channels that might be used for announcing the winners and for presenting the contributions are international websites, forums, Facebook groups and Twitter channels managed by Ubisoft/Blue Byte (especially “The Settlers Online” channels).
    Last edited by Fexno; 22.10.13 at 08:19.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

[INVALID ENTRIES] Halloween: Create a Golem!

Invalid because
    • Adding nickname
    Your nickname must be part of the photo in a physical way. E.g. Write down your nickname on a card and show it on the photo as well. If your nickname is not visible/hard to read, your submission cannot be taken into consideration. Adding your nickname via picture software is not enough. This is mandatory to avoid cheating/using pictures from other persons.
    Last edited by Fexno; 22.10.13 at 08:14.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

why?

why are you taking time out to create something like this when there are many of us unable to take part in the event as the Golem's do not appear on the island as they should? I've missed 2 golems to date.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Good question Freddie though no answers

Here's another good question - Why have a Test Server?

Ans: So you can test stuff UNTIL it works, and then deploy it to the live servers. If you don't mind deploying broken code, just turn the test severs off and save some electricity

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddie_ed View Post
    why are you taking time out to create something like this when there are many of us unable to take part in the event as the Golem's do not appear on the island as they should? I've missed 2 golems to date.
    Hello Freddie_ed,

The Halloween competition is the responsibility of our community manager (BB_Alpaca).

Please report any bugs in the appropriate category of the forum so that the development team (programmers) can see it, alternatively you can contact support where they will undoubtedly do their best to assist you with any issue your experiencing .

Lets stay on topic now please.

Sinister-King

World
    Northisle
    blackjaguar01

Golem 1 ..handmade
    http://prntscr.com/1yt9t0

Golem 2....
    http://prntscr.com/1yt3oz

Invalid because: Only 1 entry per player allowed and second image:
    • Adding nickname
    Last edited by Fexno; 22.10.13 at 14:03.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddie_ed View Post
    I agree with this 100%
    Sandy Cove
    Lord_Set

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Here's my picture of my Golem.

If you can't see him, use your imagination, and check back frequently.

http://prntscr.com/1yv6p9

Invalid because:
    • Adding nickname
    Last edited by Fexno; 22.10.13 at 08:17.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/5a7l.jpg/
    Hand made golem

Invalid because:
    • Adding nickname
    Last edited by Fexno; 22.10.13 at 08:15.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat2011 View Post
    Here's my picture of my Golem.

If you can't see him, use your imagination, and check back frequently.

http://prntscr.com/1yv6p9
    I think we have a winner guys!

Closed Thread