Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: [Feedback] Epic Workyards

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    It IS a lot better than existing production buildings. Fully upgraded it is one mean machine.

Last guild coin merchant had the buff "Chant of Focus" - with one of those on, and producing ewp, you would never use your exotic sawmills again.
    A lot of players wants more space. The Epic Woodyard do the same job as at least 10 lvl 5 coking plants.....unbuffed.
    Output is doubled for hwp. Epic Woodyard do the job twice the speed of a HW sawmill.
    Since forresters is a bugged thing on our islands, it is a matter of experimenting. ;-)

All of the above, made me get Epic Woodyard number 2.

There are as many ways to play the game, as there are players - but eventually, everyone will see that Epic Woodyard is an awesome building.
    Used the right way.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Explain to me again how an epic workyard is better than an existing level 5 exotic wood sawmill when triple buffs are plentiful and quadruple buffs are not uncommon? Your explanation made no sense at all... something about a triple buff that is no longer available?..
    Last edited by Gerontius; 29.12.14 at 11:09.

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    But of course.
    Unbuffed:
    Exotic sawmill - pure production time is 12 minutes - for a lvl 5, you put in 5 ewl and out comes 5 ewp.
    Epic woodyard - production time is 6 minutes - you put in 7 ewl and out comes 7 ewp.

Only error is, that you decided to get one way too late, so now you do not have any Chant of Focus buffs. It's still better - even unbuffed.
    Do not blame the Epic Woodyard for your own miscalculations. ;-)

Will be back when you get a granite pit.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    It's not 7->7, it's 5->5 unless there's a display bug which is still "must do better". And I haven't got the granite yet so can't see the timing, but if it's twice as fast, then yes that is better.

BUT, and it's a big BUT, anything unbuffed is NEVER better than a buffed building, so you're plainly wrong there. And how can a lack of buffs be a miscalculation? They're not available. The building is therefore not as good. Unless you spend 200 gems a day as I've just seen they are still available in the gemshop.

So, at some point in the past I needed to stock up on endless number of individual buffs, cluttering up an already overflowing star menu and get friends to use them on me twice a day? And you're still saying that's better than a level 5 exotic wood sawill which I can buff with the free supply of triple buffs I get from my lucky explorers or can get very cheap from my RPH.

Still not seenig an improvement over the existing buildings.

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    I see feedback thread is still alive, can someone tel me what is this Guild Bank whole thing? Will we see that coming or not?

EWiggin
    The most recent thoughts for a guild bank were discontinued due to poor feedback / results on the test server.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by EWiggin View Post
    The most recent thoughts for a guild bank were discontinued due to poor feedback / results on the test server.

Is that correct?
    I only ask as many times people have asked BB for an update on those items that have previously been mentioned in Dev Diaries as in development yet non of the BB staff that contribute to this forum ever seem willing to acknowledge the current position on these things.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Thank you, regardless of the reasons this has been stoped then.

Reply to Thread