Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Epic Workyards

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I guess the propose for this building is not to make you rich, or to change the balance of the game. But to make it at least a bit more appealing. Please seriously consider making it function as a store house as well. Doesn’t need to expand storage space. But decoration is one of the main factors of epic buildings, however in the same time, the system are pushing players toward building a storehouse next to it. Like the gold tower that looks nice by itself, but not so good next to a store house. Please consider BB.
    Having said all that… I might buy it to replace coking plants

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Only thing i would say is to increase the maximum amount of resources that can be taken out to more than 1k.

I'm assuming this is the max amount per day? If someone wanted water or coal, 1k per day isn't much. There is still the limit per rank so it shouldn't become a problem.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    I'll just agree with most of the feedback about the workyards, they seem a waste in the current form and being as the buffs will be stupidly expensive cant really see a need for them. Secondly the Guild bank which no one seems to have mentioned, there is nothing in any game that draws scammer's and thieves out of the woodwork like a guild bank. In principal its a great idea but as a word of warning I would amend your rules to state very clearly how guild bank thieves will be dealt with.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Another BB-think-cool looking building.
    Do BB know why Witch Tower is 10x more expensive than Black Castle? Cuz It's regular 2x2, not a 4x4 behemoth (like Fairy Castle too). Gold tower is acceptable with 3x3, but what's the deal to put such large a buildings into island?
    Friary with 5x brewery output is just 2x3 and looks nicely in the rows of 2x2 structures. This "thing" is 4x5 just for 3 wood production buildings. [Removed]

This yard reminds me Pz VIII Maus tank - unreliable but the largest on the world. Are you germans obsessd in such things?
    Last edited by peck_ed; 29.10.13 at 21:39.

World
    Newfoundland
    finally!!! loved the guild bank AND the mail renewal!!!! excelent work!!!

♥♥♥ Thank You BB_Ravel and Dantesama! ♥♥♥

World
    Newfoundland
    also, i liked the "Apply" Button, but....why cant see members list?

♥♥♥ Thank You BB_Ravel and Dantesama! ♥♥♥

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I think this guild bank will be a fail too. It needs an option where you can set a price (in gc) for getting certain resources or items out of the guild bank (also an option for putting it in for x amount of gc or free).
    I trust all of my current members perfectly to give something back for others when they take something out. But if you get a new member, he's there for a few days, you promote him 1 level higher (btw we need more levels !!!, but that something different). and now he can rob your guild bank!
    Ofc you can limit some stuff... but well 10 items max... how useful is that. anyone may take 1 rosebeds or other useless stuff. 10 friary's and then leaving the guild to join the next one is a different story.
    Thanks BB for enabling the scammers on TSO a better game experience. (and yeah I know thats only a few people, but they WILL ruin this thing for a lot of other people)...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SettlerPiter View Post
    This yard reminds me Pz VIII Maus tank - unreliable but the largest on the world. Are you germans obsessd in such things?
    I beat the maus with a T1

World
    Northisle
    EW is compleatly useles for high level players we all have wood production on max levels so we r expected to destroy them and waste resources invested and blow 5k gems and tons of resources to upgrade it only to get on a same ?????BB is realy run out of ideas.
    What is the point of puting stuf in a bank?i totaly mised the point.i put a stuf so some1 can take it.only an idiot can come up with something stupid like this dint see building like this in my entire gaming life,more them 30 years.u should put some sort of guild benefits,some science on guild level so leader can make posible beter production for all guild.example we all donate resources and we reashrch 10 percent wood cutting or copper income of fishin or anything.2 total fails if u were spending time on this u waste lots of time.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Changes to guild look good but it would be better if there was at least one more rank.

Reply to Thread