Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Epic Workyards

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Most of our lower level players only appear in guild chat to ask if anyone can loan or donate some items (or for GQ help).
    They stay a little while, say hello and then generally are gone once again after 5 minutes or so. We hope that, once they become familiar with the more chatty members, they might become more active in guild chat too.

With guild bank, presuming any can afford it, this interaction is likely to diminish if not disappear entirely.

As I see it, the only benefit of guild bank is, it allows a member to transfer resources while another is not online. Someone could wake at 6am and borrow/take a few k marble or whatever rather than waiting for others to wake at 7am or whenever.

Not really worth the 3k coins and island space in my opinion.

If we could roll back the clock, that developer or group of developers could have spent that time doing something useful instead.
    "Your general was a tortoise!" ... "He will now amble back to his garrison as slow as his short reptilian legs will manage"

hotstuff1962
    Absolutely brilliant new buildings love them to death and cant wait for the implementation of the Guild bank and new mailing system on our live servers. But I do have one suggestion that has been brought up by nearly everyone in my guild "Gilligans Island", and that is that we can check our trade history with other members of the guild. It would be great if this could be implemented asap.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    New mail system needs to include not blacking out the [ removed ] screen when you have the window open
    Last edited by Fexno; 31.10.13 at 11:39.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Fix the UI first, then make new buildings and stuff.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Can i just ask about the message system, if yu have a rejected trade in your inbox, will this expire and be deleted and you lose all the goods?

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    It won't expire or get deleted. The resources tied-up in that trade offer will stay in that mail message until you accept them.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    You sure? From looking at those images there is a trade offer message that expires after so long.

Anyhow, i've moved it all to my star menu for now, will stick it all back after this is in not worth the risk!

World
    Newfoundland
    Will skilled explorers be able to find the Magic soup buffs ?
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I would rather they made a combined planter and cutter in one small building even if it was a little larger than a single building rather than the epic workyard

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by apw2 View Post
    Can i just ask about the message system, if yu have a rejected trade in your inbox, will this expire and be deleted and you lose all the goods?
    On the subject of unaccepted trades in email - one of my guildmates lost resources in emails and was told in no uncertain terms by support that that kind of storage was unsupported and resources would not be compensated. With changes to the messaging system in the pipeline I think it would be prudent to accept any unaccepted trade mails sooner, rather than later. I can see them disappearing into the ether when the new system comes in.

Reply to Thread