Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Item count on provision house

World
    Sandycove

Item count on provision house

At the moment the provision house looks like this and when you are only queuing a few things it's not a huge problem

But when you start queuing more stuff it begins to get quite confusing, at this point here the only way to tell how many items I have queued is to compare the construction time via mouse over

So to make life easier for everybody that makes a goodly amount of buffs/deposit refills etc can we add a number to each item in the queue

So if I want 50 baskets and 20 fish refills I know I should have 22 items queued and if I can see a different number then I know to add more or delete some

World
    Northisle
    ++++1

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    +1
    I agree with the post but modifications to pro. house and barracks for the same purpose have been suggested many times like providing a list of what is being produced, having the ability to make multiple stacks or getting rid of the 25 limit but i think nothing is going to happen. the developers want you to waste time with these things. Their aim is to make this game as time consuming as possible to make you use gems for speeding it up.

World
    Sandycove
    BiG + 1, If they ever do another balloon fest I would love to know how many times I clicked my mouse!

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 @Larili. If you do have the resources and do want/need the extra pumpkins, the Halloween version of the balloon click fest is already here.

World
    Newfoundland
    The problem is not in the queue but rather in the way how the UI has been implemented. I would focus my energy re-implementing the UI rather than fixing the secondary problems caused by it.

How about just rewriting the whole Provision house/Barracks UI? It should be similar to that in the trade house and allow players to enter a numerical value corresponding to the number of items they want to produce. See some discussion here.

Pros
    - Less repetitive clicking in the Provision house
    - Less repetitive clicking when filling deposits
    - No more confusing infinite queues
    - Probably decreases lag. Compare sending million 1kb files instead of one 1Gb file.
    - Very easy to program. You have done it in the TO already.

Cons
    - Someone could waste all his resources and have to wait for a week or two until he could produce anything in the provision house

Pro rebuttal:
    - Add a cancel button

Cons
    - None

Or does this look too informative and comfortable?

Last edited by Herr_Pannenkoek; 29.10.13 at 18:09.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr_Pannenkoek View Post
    (clip)
    This, for the love of goat, implement this the next thing you do.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    excellent suggestion

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    If they ever implement Herr_Pannenkoek's suggestion all stacks of up to 25 in the star menu could then be merged. I'm sure that would save many server resources.

To reduce clicks further, instead of clicking the star menu > item > mayor's house over and over, just 1 click to add resources to storage would save clicks too, or auto-add from mail.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree with the late most posters in here. Know that though, these issues have been covered a lot of times before (including in my own thread) so hopefully BB will already have taken note. Even though I doubt it. They seem more keen about releasing new content that nobody wants instead of fixing critical bugs.
    Check out my collection of suggestions to ease up the game. Please do provide me with your feedback in regards of it.

Reply to Thread