Reply to Thread

Thread: With the new improved storage a normal storage is still needed to keep the sector

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

With the new improved storage a normal storage is still needed to keep the sector

Hi there. I just checked out the new storage. I found a problem with them. You cannot raze the last normal storage house because the sector would be lost error message is given. I think BB has not take into consideration that the new storage house, is a storage house nonetheless. Would be great if no normal storage would be needed to keep the sector.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Ok something went wrong with the title :-p. With new improved storage, a normal storage house is still needed to keep the sector.

Hi Gragnor,

Fixed your title

Cheers,
    Fexno
    Last edited by Fexno; 23.10.13 at 17:46.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks Fexno. Appreciated :-).

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Common sense should prevail and you build the new storage house first and then delete the old one.

The new storage house is bigger anyway so like most people who have setup there islands and built around there current storages houses they would be unable to directly replace it anyway and would have to build the new storage somewhere else.

World
    Sandycove
    not always able to do that tho PC If space is already used, its a case of deleting buildings to make room for transfers of other building

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    But what I am saying is the new store house is bigger than the existing ones so even if you could delete it then how will you fit where the existing one was?

A player who is worried about deleting a storehouse and not being able to because he has no other storehouses in that sector I very much doubt has a space problem.

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    @PChamps, I think what Gragnor is saying is that you can't change all of the storehouses in a sector to have only improved storehouses, aside from the issue of having to rearrange all your buildings to fit them in. The programming of the game currently requires that you keep at least one normal storehouse in each sector.
    Last edited by SwampHen; 24.10.13 at 01:13.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    @Swamphen using the words "all of the storehouses in a sector" indicates you have more than one so yes you can, one at a time.

Like I said common sense would prevail and you build one then delete the old one, or considering how cheap a storehouse is to build you build a temp one somewhere else in that sector, delete the old one, build the new one and delete the temp one.

Like I said previously someone who has only one storehouse in a sector will not have a space issue if they do then I would be very worried about there whole economy setup anyway.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    If you cannot delete your normal storehouse after the improved has been built (it needs to finish building before you can delete the old one) - send a ticket to support.

In sector 7 I only have 1 storehouse, the improved one. Lack of space is the reason I only have 1 in that sector, as I mainly use it for housing. (It looks as if there's excess space atm, but only as yet another rebuild is taking place)

Reply to Thread