Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Game crashed

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    having the same problem as well as quite a few members of my guild, i have been kicked out three times now

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    As this is happening on a friday night and we know they don't work on weekends, does this mean we will be out of the game until Monday? Hmmm wonder if anyone from the company will provide an answer to that question

These issues just strengthen the point that BB should have staggered shifts for the dev's and certain staff (just like any reputable online company does) to cover potential problems such as this and ensure a speedy fix with the minimal affect to its customers.
    Last edited by auntyrae; 25.10.13 at 22:24.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think the cleaner keeps knocking the server's wires out! and the internet cables been damaged so much the signal has dropped off!!!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    and once again!
    not possible to finish 5 buffs before get kicked again - poor game :-(

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Bulwark View Post
    I think the cleaner keeps knocking the server's wires out! and the internet cables been damaged so much the signal has dropped off!!!
    It's normally them unplugging it to get the vacuum cleaner plugged in (from experience at other work places)
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    haha makes sense that vacuum needs power

World
    Newfoundland
    Just for clarification, these are the messages I am facing when getting kicked out

This

Followed by this

Can others confirm the same?
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    really BB, when do you realise that hamsters and gerbils actually DO need food to keep that wheel moving ?

been kicked out a few times now, knowing BB their techs will be on the case already

@Peck_ed - confirmed
    Last edited by Griffyon; 25.10.13 at 22:28. Reason: confirmation

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same messages here peck-ed

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    The problem is not that this sort of thing happens, its complex stuff of course it happens. The issue is that we pay them for it NOT to happen and what they do when it does happen. When they fail as they consistently do they give us a Lucky Rabbits foot and a gold refill. Its not enough it really isn't. Some ppl will have level 5 gold mines destroyed. Others will lose their premium, and others will just lose out because they are not buffed, or set aside time for playing but couldn't.

The service levels from BB are atrocious all of the lag and golem issues that we have had (which we should not have had because they should never have implemented something that was known not to work in the first place) and we haven't even had a "Sorry"! Frankly its disgraceful and I embarrassed with myself that I am still playing this game. I think I will give the Xmas event a miss quite honestly and if they don't do something BIG soon to say sorry - and no i'm not talking about an Exotic Fruit Basket, I wont even be getting that far. Never been afraid to spend money on these games if I thought they were good, but never again to BB they are absolutely clueless!

Reply to Thread