Reply to Thread

Thread: next time you make golem quests or something like it (production house + star menu )

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

next time you make golem quests or something like it (production house + star menu )

please please PLEASE make sure that I don't have to click 100 times to, in this case, defeat the golem. I have killed the golem 5 times and are stopping now, not because it is expensive in resources, but having to first make 100 marble, rope, water and then having to dump them on the golem is so annoying and time consuming that it is ridicules

It seems that you are really against making the production house simple by letting people produce more than 25 of a specific thing (I know since it have been raised several times but you choose to ignore it), but couldn't you please make it possible to stack the ressources in the star menu (golem water, irma baskets etc.) this would make things way easier to overlook (so you see 100 irma baskets 2500 golem water etc instead of 4*25 baskets, and 48*25 golem water).

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    i am sooo with you on this one. the [removed] at BB is killing me. the UI designer must get sacked asap!
    i just finished my 5th golem and it took me 21 minutes (!!!) of clicking and sliding the resources to kill it. that's it, im done. no more golem kills for me.
    besides that, how can you pull a game out of beta infested with millions of bugs? it is just beyond me! not to mention the fact you guys cant even change a simple number in the barracks (and provision house) from 25 to 100 troops produced at a time. seeing the fairytale adventures take up about 4k troops, we need to slide the damn slider a million times to get enough troops produced.

that being said, i'm wondering if BB is actually listening to their players? do designers actually ply this game? i think not. the fact that TSO has a bug list that is insanely large for a full game, is just mind boggling! are you not ashamed of yourselfs yet?!

my final point is this; what up with the money grabbing attitude BB? selling everything for gems, is becoming the new trend. you profile yourself as a free browser game, but you are less and less free for players to enjoy. the newest brainfart, the 'epic-building' (5k gems), is just beyond [removed] and should have been wiped from the table the moment the [removed] co-worker came up with the idea.

BB i sincerely hope you step up your game. remove bugs, give your UI an incredible overhauling (sack the manager please) and come up with logical game stuff and stop letting your fans down on a daily basis.

sdofmsdf,

Do not insult people on the forum.

Please read the code of conduct before posting again.

Sinister-King
    Last edited by Sinister-King; 27.10.13 at 16:08.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    +1's to
    (automatic) stacking of stuff in star menu
    longer sliders (100+) or alternative

This would make the UI much more tolerable.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    It would be so easy to do it's baffling why BB is so stubborn about this improvement. Doing it he same way that settlers are done in provision house right now would change nothing. The slider stays at 25, but u could maybe choose from 1, 10, or 100 lots, resulting in 25, 250, 0r 2500 items respectfully. Both buffs and deposits tabs are nearly empty, so it wouldn't be a problem to add these bigger lots in there. No need to redesign or change anything, just add extra items to the currently existing ones.

Currently in provision house:
    -Wayfaring settler (costs 25 bread, gives 1 settler)
    -Traveller family (costs 125 bread, gives 5 settlers)
    -Retired Bandits (costs 625 bread, gives 25 settlers)

What NEEDS to be in there:

-Fish platter (10 fish, gives 1 buff for 30 minutes)
    -Fisherman's feast (100 fish, gives 10 buffs for 30 minutes)

-Solid sandwich (40 fish 20 bread, gives 1 buff for 2 hours)
    -Sandwich Buffet (400 fish 200 bread, gives 10 buffs for 2 hours)

-Aunt Irma's Gift Basket (120 fish 60 bread 20 sausages, gives 1 buff for 6 hours)
    -Aunt Irma's Celebration Menu (1200 fish 600 bread 200 sausages, gives 10 buffs for 6 hours)

-Fishfood (10 bread, adds 100 fish to a deposit)
    -Fishfood sack (100 bread, adds 1000 fish to a deposit)
    -Fishfood carriage (1000 bread, adds 10000 fish to a deposit)

-Musk deer fragrance (20 water 30 fish, adds 100 meat to a deposit)
    -Strong scented musk (200 water 300 fish, adds 1000 meat to a deposit)
    -Overwhelming musk aroma (2000 water 3000 fish, adds 10000 meat to a deposit)

In barracks we need:

-Recruit (1 settler 5 brew 10 bronze swords, gives 1 recruit)
    -Band of Recruits (10 settlers 50 brew 100 bronze swords, gives 10 recruits)
    -Legion of recruits (100 settler 500 brew 1000 bronze swords, gives 100 recruit)

Do it BB. This sort of addition is something an intern can do over an afternoon. We've been waiting for this for ages. Can you please stop stalling and give us what has been asked for so many times already. Alternatively, give a statement explaining why it can't be done. At the moment I, and I assume many others, feel that this simple, highly desired request is being completely ignored by BB. At least show us that you've considered it, but decided not to do it. So we'd at least know that someone is listening...

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    thumbs up and my vote for king-fero's suggestion!

Reply to Thread