Reply to Thread

Thread: A BIG thanks to the Gypsyhawks Guild.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

A BIG thanks to the Gypsyhawks Guild.

With the blessing on the forum Mods; I would like to take this opportunity to give my thanks and appreciation to the good folks within the Gypsyhawks Guild.

About 10 years ago I lost the sight in my right eye and very recently my surgeon gave me the news that the sight in my left eye was failing.

I just wanted to take this opportunity, whilst I still can, to thank the eclectic mob of gamers that is the Gypsyhawk Guild. My time for enjoying this game may well be coming to an end, but I think the Guild, lead by Bigburp and his team of officers, will go from strength to strength. You have been a very generous, fun and supportive group of people from all corners of the world, and Wales!

My hearty thanks to you all and, who knows, perhaps the proverbial might not hit the fan for me as quickly as the medical boffins say!

Cheers

Gav.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    it has been a pleasure working with you in the guild.i wish you all the best for the future.there will always be a place for you in the gypsyhawks!!!
    all the best
    B. Butcher

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Brann, Lets stay optimistic and It is my pleasure to know you and the rest of Gypsyhawks, There is always going to be open arms for you Bran : )

lot of love and hugs
    Taneal xxxxxx

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Im not part of the guild but good luck with that Brannick.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    thanks for all the effort you have put into our guild bran and i hope you stay with us for a long time to come. a pleasure knowing you from a newbie all that time ago :O) best wishes and thoughts bigburp

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks Guildies, you too Bakum.

Just want to give a special thank you to Ravel too.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I've been awfully busy, but I have to pay my compliments to this insanely good trader and co-creator of our own - and quite unique I might add - guild bank. All the best mate, and we'll be rooting for you.

World
    Sandycove
    What can I say I've known you so short a time, I will hope to learn so much more from you and may all go well for a long time yet

Reply to Thread