Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] New mail interface, golem buffs

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i would rather not have all my mails deleted i like the fact i can check when and how many gems i bought in the past

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    http://www.tsotesting.com/en/homepage

07.11.2013 Maintenance November 8th - Cancelled

Dear settlers,

*UPDATE* The maintenance has been cancelled. A new date will be announced as soon as possible.

NEW FEATURES
    • New mail interface
    (details can be found in your local forum Dev Diary)
    Even with the rollout on the test being postponed again I'll still comfortably say very much +1 on a mail archive, wiping everything seems entirely unhelpful for all the reasons mentioned above and very possibly a few others that haven't occurred to us yet but would be painfully obvious if something wanted went missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairy View Post

All golem buffs can be exchanged back to resources by applying them on the Mayor's House.
    ~ doesn't say if they'll be converted back to the amount of resources originally used...
    When it was on the test server each buff returned the same resources used to make it, be rather mad to change it so yet again *fingers crossed*. That doesn't help with the clicks but it's very nice no resources should be lost. (Unlike B'loons.)
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 08.11.13 at 12:48.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    From the outbox, why would you need a 'block sender' option? The sender would be yourself?

World
    Northisle
    +1 on the idea of saving/archiving both sent and received mails. Some are worth keeping!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by FossYmcBean View Post
    I really hope there will be an option to save/archive mails (not mails with recources) as i got a few with "Guild Rules" and "How to ..." mails that i would hate to see gone after 30 days. :-/
    The ONLY emails in my inbox are those I WANT to keep. I too would like to be able to make some items "sticky" or be able to save/archive. If the problem of space arises then that should be covered by policy or quotas. I have expiry on emails at work which I also dislike, but at least there I can archive emails.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    another +1 on the archive system for saving important mails. the mail box is the only place in the game where information can be stored and I would be very mad/angry/cheesed off if all my mails were to be deleted from my inbox (although I have already saved all the info on my desktop in a word doc just in case).
    this is a feature all or at least most successful guild leaders will need as there can be a lot of important info saved in the inbox.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Expiration - does this apply to the mails we currently cannot delete, e.g. loot drops?

I'd hate to think these just expired - if they do have to expire I hope the loot/contents are auto added to your resources/star?

N

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by noxidjkram View Post
    Expiration - does this apply to the mails we currently cannot delete, e.g. loot drops?

I'd hate to think these just expired - if they do have to expire I hope the loot/contents are auto added to your resources/star?

N
    From the main thread:

If a mail expires, it will be deleted, read or unread. In case of mails with attached items or loots, the items will be added to your storage/star menu. A new mail informs you about the deletion and items that were moved from the mail to your storage/star menu.
    "Your general was a tortoise!" ... "He will now amble back to his garrison as slow as his short reptilian legs will manage"

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    finally a great update deleting mails in bulk :-)

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Looks like the new Mail system may hit the Test server sometime tomorrow:

http://www.tsotesting.com/en/homepage

Maintenance November 14th
    Hello settlers,
    we will perform a maintenance task tomorrow, November 14th, afternoon.
    Of course we will keep you posted on our progress and the exact times.
    This new game version comes with the following features and fixes:

NEW FEATURES
    • Rework of the mail system
    • [Long list of "Pre-Christmas" (Christmas not yet finalized) and other things]
    Off-topic Edit ('cause it's confusing the way it's written): The "Coal Workyard" mentioned in the long list of Xmas things is really the Recycling Manufactory usually found only for gems in the Merchant
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 13.11.13 at 17:38.

Reply to Thread