Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: No adventures in Guild Quests!

World
    Northisle
    I don't have opinion for or against adventures in guild quests but here is my proposal for them.

It seems that the adventure quests are concentrated to guilds with 21 - 55 members according to this thread.

Also IOTP and Traitors are the only 1 player adventures in the quests so with a little guild cooperation 2 or more members can complete their quests with one adventure.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortallicus View Post
    Just to make it clear I was asking for a reduction in the number of adventures to be done and specifically the experience 2. (wrongly I believed that Guilds with lower membership did not get adventures). But my argument that the quests should be fair for all guilds is still valid in my opinion anyway Because for other level 46-50's to get away without doing any adventure harder/more expensive than a IOP, Traitors and even Dark Priests because they are in a fewer member guild is not fair. Ours are asked at least twice a week often more to do Black Knights.
    With the sheer number of lootspots available in trade since we've been able to make MFs in the RPH, and you are complaining about the inclusion of Black Knights?

In my own experience, it's been much more problematic convincing some guild members to do a Traitors or an IotP due to the fact that they can't just jump into the trade tab and buy a lootspot for either of those.

So... who's experience is an accurate reflection of problems with guild quest adventure tasks?
    (I'll give you clue... this is a trick question!)

Quote Originally Posted by Durin_d View Post
    It seems that the adventure quests are concentrated to guilds with 21 - 55 members according to this thread.
    I think you should go back and read the quest lists for 56 - 100 members a bit more closely Durin. ;-)

Also IOTP and Traitors are the only 1 player adventures in the quests so with a little guild cooperation 2 or more members can complete their quests with one adventure.
    And this is, by far and away, the most convincing argument as to why "Experience two adventure" quests should not be a big deal.... and the less so the bigger a guild gets. By finding one other member of their guild to swap a lootspot with, a player can complete their GQ in the time it takes to complete a DP, SftR, Nords or whatever, and help another guild member do likewise at the same time.
    Last edited by Ozzymandeus; 08.04.14 at 11:35. Reason: clarity

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    I think you should go back and read the quest lists for 56 - 100 members a bit more closely Durin. ;-)
    10-20: none
    21-35: 21 tasks with adventure and 10 for under lvl46
    36-55: 28 tasks and 18 for under lvl46
    56-100: 19 tasks and 11 for under lvl46

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    10-20: none
    21-35: 21 tasks with adventure and 10 for under lvl46
    36-55: 28 tasks and 18 for under lvl46
    56-100: 19 tasks and 11 for under lvl46
    Exactly... not really a significant difference between 21-35 and 56-100.
    Seems like 36-55 member guilds have it disproportionately bad to me though.

Gracus
    For high level players its not such a big stress. Saying that I think having to do 2 adventures for a GQ can be dificult especially if you are doing for example a FT adventure or SE where it might take you some time to finish. If you have a few members doing these types of adventures then it ca stall the GQ. GQ should be fun and not and yes at times its nice to have a challenge but sometimes you get to do 2 adventure GQ 3 times a week. its a bit too much. Not all players have the time, and to be honest I actually satyed on level 45 for a long time just so I wouldnt have to do the harder Guild Quests. Make it fun and yes give us adventure but not 2 and if you do it do it once a week:-) Thanks

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Guild Quest: Experience at least 2 new adventures, sell at least 30 cannons.
    Waiting Quest: Buy at least 30 cannons, Experience at least 2 new adventures.

wow, that must have hurt, so many differences.

Reply to Thread