Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No Pressure - RECRUITING

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland

Cool [0BEY] No Pressure - is recruiting

I left my old guild due to the pressure about guild quests and having to complete them daily or face getting booted.

I have started a new guild... with a very fitting name "No Pressure"

The name says it all really if you want to join a friendly guild with none of the pressure that some of the other guilds present then this could be for you. Do you just want to come and have a chat, swap a lootspot, get help and advice or trade some resources? then this is the place.

No one will be breathing down your neck to complete a guild quest, come and go as you like. Just enjoy settlers for what it is a game.

Message me on here or add me / mail me in game - username PChamps

8 members now - plenty of space for more get in contact :-)
    Last edited by PChamps; 17.02.14 at 21:15.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Up to 3 members. Still plenty more room

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    4 members. Can catch me in game or on here guys and girls, all are welcome. No pressure

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Good luck mate on creating the guild - as a guild leader myself I now there's plenty of people out there that are active etc but don't want the hassle of participating in quests so you should quickly get a good size guild that can focus on the swapping of Loot Spots etc. Best wishes to you and for anyone that doesn't know PChamps, he is very active and a top guy ;-)

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks fishslice much appreciated :-)

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Happy 2014 everyone. Up to 6 members now, all are welcome. As the name suggests no pressure ;-)

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    8 members now, plenty of space for more.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    good luck i am trying to fined some for my guild helpers

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm not in PChamps guild but I know him from in-game. He is a really great guy and immensely supportive of friends so I would imagine anyone that wants to play the game and get / give the support associated with being in a guild - swapping loot spots, help with adventures, trading, friendly banter etc would do well to join this guild.
    Good luck mate and keep having fun.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just a reminder all there is no level requirement to join this guild, you don't even have to be active every day like a lot of other guilds require. Just a friendly place to chill out and have a chat, do some trading and maybe swap a loot spot or two.

Send me a message in game or on here if you wish to join.

Reply to Thread