Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannot complete production value quests cause it's changing all the time

Gyva

Cannot complete production value quests cause it's changing all the time

I've got stuck with four quests now for few days. When I started it worked perfektly but now when i stop my production it shows as it is in economy overview but quest doesn't count it as 0 production value. I tried to reload, looked other day - nothing, but sometimes it changes opinion, which is funny, then it shows that I had 0 production value but not the other required, or none at all. So today I just stoped all my buildings, then partly and only for two minutes it worked - all quests noted 0 production but canceled other parts of quests so i'm still stuck with growing amount of quests that requires diferent production i cannot complete. What to do?

World
    Sandycove
    Hi Gyva,

Production value quests are often considered difficult. They are in the game to try and teach you how to build the right ratio of buildings and get a positive production. The requirement "Produce at least 0" is only satisfied when you actually produce that resource and don't use up more then you are producing.

I know this is kind of a short answer, but it is explained in more detail in this guide: Guide: How to finish the economy overview quests

I hope this helps,

Cheers,
    Fexno

Gyva
    Hi Fexno,

Thanks for quick answer, I will read everythink even if I think i've got the point of quest, usefull information. Under a question still is why quest changes mind every time I open it? for example when I complete "have a production value of at least 0" and that cell becomes green I go restart production then for another requirement - "have a production value of at least 600". When I complete it and quest cell gets green sudenly i ask myself why quest isn't over but again my first cell got gray. Why if I already completed it? I cannot have both values in one time can I?

World
    Sandycove
    All requirements of the quest have to be met at the same time.

You can buff if you really have too, but looking to the future it might be better to build or upgrade some of the buildings that produce the resources you need to produce in the quest. I hope the link helps in filling out the details. If not try if someone can help you using the "help" channel" in game (sorry we're on different servers)

Not sure which "economy quest" you are on atm, I don't remember one that requires a production value of 600.
    According to [Guide] Tutorial and Lower Level Quests (Updated) it should be one of these:
    • Making Production Chains Perfect: Have a Production value of at least 0 every 12 hours for Pinewood, at least 360 for Pinewood Planks and at least 0 for Pinewood deposits (The Trees. Foresters replant them.) (For an explanation of all the "At least 0 every 12 hours" Quests using this Quest as an example
    • Look out for Tools: Have a production value of at least 0 every 12 hours for Copper Ore, Coal, and Bronze, and at least 60 for Tools
    • Important Pinewood: Have a production value of "at least 0 every 12 hours" for Pinewood and Pinewood Deposits and 60 every 12 hours for Pinewood Planks.
    • Noble-Minded: Have a production value of at least 288 every 12 hours for Pinewood (Logs.) - Have a production value of at least 180 every 12 hours for Water. - Have a production value of at least 180 every 12 hours for Copper Ore.

Reply to Thread