View Poll Results: We would like BB to make a universal price sheet daily thats in tune to market place

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great idea lets get it done

15 88.24%
  • stupid idea forget about it

2 11.76%
Reply to Thread

Thread: Trade Sheet tab and android option added into settlers online.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Trade Sheet tab and android option added into settlers online.

Had an idea occur while i was updating our guild price sheet, why don't we ask bb to make a sheet that links say the last 50/100/500/1k what ever of any 1 item sold for every catargory then make a mean average value in a settlers price sheet tab next to trade window so not only will it eliminate the constant questions of price check this price check that which i am sure would be very useful to not only new people joining the game but all the way thought the chain of players. not to mention it will also save members privately updating the guild price sheets and bring a uniformed price structure to all items. now another member of this fine settlers community Nikotinko has suggested you implement and android app so people on the move can do there business on the train,tube,car (while parked and not moving) or walking down the road.

post your comments and lets get this developed..

Ogloz

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Make that average a moving monthly average. As for the quantitities, they can group them into size-categories, although i'm fine with an overall average too. Make another post for the app, this is two in one

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have several concerns about the idea:
    1) It would be difficult to eliminate the false trades - selling a lootspot for example..... Therefore there is no one right answer.
    2) It takes away from some of the challenge of the game.
    3) I would prefer BB to focus on lvl 50 developments and sorting bugs.
    4) What they could do is give us access to the raw data. Even if they charge game resources for, say, the last 1000 trades in csv format. Some clever sparks will then develop a range of tools to provide the sort of info the op asks for. This will add to their enjoyment of the game and will not add so much lag to the game andf will allow a range of different solutions.

(I feel similarly about the economy tool. Before that was introduced their were third party tools available. At one point even a tool that extracted the data about all your buildings so that it could be analysed in spreadsheets etc. DSO Mastertools was great!)

Reply to Thread