Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: [Feedback] Christmas Event 2013

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Cool Thumbs up for the 2013 Xmas event

I would like to give BB a huge rap for the 2013 Xmas event. Quests where great, rewards great, the event calander easy to complete with some excellant gift options, and the collectables easier to find.
    While i did not acheive the new prov house, i have been successfull in all other buildings and other goodies. It has, for me, been the best planned, no bug, no hassle event, with the best reqards to satisfy everyone.
    Thankyou BB, well done and congratulations.
    Regards Aka

P.S. I, like many others, bag BB when they make a silly event or stuff up, but i will give high praise also when they excell.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I would like to give BB the biggest pat on the back for the xmas event, it was fantastic on all levels. The rewards were brilliant and I love it. My wish and hope now is that BB in their infinite wisdom will customise all other events so that they are just as enjoyable and just as rewarding as the 2013 xmas event. I got most of all the things i wanted and was extremely happy with the lack of gliches and problems we had.

We have all criticised things in the past and not just events, but this time there is no criticism at all. I hope this trend can continue, as should all the events be as smooth and the rewards be as good as this one then more people will be joining in and it will make a happier TSO all around.

Congratulations BB, you deserve all the credit in the world for this one....

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Talking Brilliant event !!

I'd just like to say that was a fantastic Christmas Event, All the guild enjoyed it. we picked up so many good buildings, we thank everyone that was involved in organising this event, it was well thought out, without any hitches. Bravo BB. Looking forward to an equally good easter event.

From Bedrock guild.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Best event ever! Great job with this one BB!

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well done BB for one of the best events ever

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs up gifts

i would just like to thank the settlers team for all the gifts over the Christmas period

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Gotta say, with a few fairly minor blips (calling the thing an "Advent Calendar" wasn't terribly wise and clearer in-game instructions on how to work it would have helped a lot ) this was indeed a grand old holiday season. Cheers and many happy returns to all y'all, well done.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Christmas shop closure

I really liked this Christmas event.
    Rewards, collectibles and Calendar were nicely done.

However, prior events so far gave the chance to settle your rewards business in the shop for a further week.
    Now that both event and shop category were closed on the same day, I found my explorers coming back with some presents after event was closed.
    Most likely next year I'll be able to use them (unless BB decides to change something).

Personally I prefer the prior model with shop being open for another week.
    Not sure if anybody else here agrees.

Cheers
    [WoN] ChPeters

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by ChPeters View Post
    I really liked this Christmas event.
    Rewards, collectibles and Calendar were nicely done.

However, prior events so far gave the chance to settle your rewards business in the shop for a further week.
    Now that both event and shop category were closed on the same day, I found my explorers coming back with some presents after event was closed.
    Most likely next year I'll be able to use them (unless BB decides to change something).

Personally I prefer the prior model with shop being open for another week.
    Not sure if anybody else here agrees.

Cheers
    [WoN] ChPeters
    Yep !
    + 1

World
    Sandycove
    Superb event, tyvm BB

Please, please take time to reap the acclaim from this thread, but also please also take the time to ensure future events are as successful as this one

Thanks again

Reply to Thread