Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Christmas Event 2013

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Actually I don't mind if it stays this way, just didn't think it was a good idea. It'd be practically free even if the gem cost was 10 times more for missed days. The Christmas gifts are the presents, that you can use to buy other stuffs. Anyways, more freebies are always good.

World
    Northisle
    will Deerstalker Hut and Recycling Manufactory be tradeble?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Looking good from the blurb.
    I get to have another snowman !

Yippeeee! The one I have has been lonely all year since the snow went. :-(

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfdrich View Post
    will Deerstalker Hut and Recycling Manufactory be tradeble?
    Deerstalker Hut - Yes (as its now)
    Recycling Manufactory - No

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    can someone help me i cant seem to find any bells,candy or gingerbread on my island :/ i looked like 100 times

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    You likely need to wait until your next collectibles refresh. It didn't inherently refresh with the update, so if your last one was before the maintenance, you need to wait.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Angry Broken

What was The Settlers Online Economy few hours ago?

Frozen manor: best building in the game - cost 20 000 gold coins + it was rear(you can only got it from very expensive adv.)
    Gems: connect real money with game money - cost around 5-6 gc per gem

If you wanna get Gem buildings you can do one of two things: Buy gems or play well(and a lot of time) to make gc.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Xmas event so far:
    Me and guild mate(we got saved gems) open 46 boxes (Master Architect 95 gems) and here is the loot combined:

6 xmas trees, 7 arctiv mines, 1 imrpoved storehouse, 10 pavillion, 8 pirate residence, 4 raving rabbit, 9 frozen, Dark Casle

On the current economy this loot worth around 110 000 gc (atm frozen manor is 10k gc). So we spend 4370 gems to get 110k gc or that like 25 gc per gem.

So in few hours gem price rise 5 times. I realy dont think this well balanced. That just insane, this broke the economy.

I want to say to the developers, that this is good game (not great coz i hate so much bugs in it) and i understand them coz this with make ppl to buy more gems and support them. This is okey for me, I bought gems soon too, but what don't like it is to make so drastic change. I hate it premium at first, but then you change it. So my opinion is stop this madness, if gems = win this is no game.

Sorry for bad english.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I suppose you could look at it that way. But I'd look at it more that currently people are spending waaay too much on those items.
    To me, you don't have 110 000gc worth of gear, although you're welcome to sell it as such if you'd like. The prices for those items are going to drop pretty hard. It will only appear to be a temporary inflation of gem prices. It will settle.
    A similar (although to a lesser extent) thing occurs with any holiday event.
    Last edited by Thrade; 12.12.13 at 11:47.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    @Thrade

What do you think the price of Frozen Manor is? Coz its much better then Magnifi residence and Witch tower

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Frozen Manor is a great item. Fantastic in fact.
    But there's still going to be lots and lots of them through this event, and the prices will drop as people compete.
    Then, after the event, the source disappears, and people who want them have them on their islands and keep them. Prices rise. Things level out. Order is restored.

Edit: We're only a few hours in, and I'm seeing manors being sold for 8500. No reason to think it won't continue dropping.
    Last edited by Thrade; 12.12.13 at 13:04.

Reply to Thread