270 unit
    travel time 15 min
    recovering time 24h
    not be interceptable
    cost 20k gems 20k star coins

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    So BK would need 2 attacks, one per castle. RB would need 3 attacks, WotS would need just 1
    "Your general was a tortoise!" ... "He will now amble back to his garrison as slow as his short reptilian legs will manage"

H0wD0Y0uD0
    something like that

World
    Sandycove
    it would unbalance the game a lot.

I could make for example 100k gc per day just by selling tailor lootspots.

I think a general that costs 20k gems may be a option, but not with the "not be interceptable" feature.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    I have a better idea...

Lieutenant General
    270 troops
    travel time 10 mins
    recovery time 2h

Skills:
    Veterancy - units led in battle by this general get a 50% extra damage when fighting bandits
    Dishonor - units damage is reduced by 50% when intercepted

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    to overpowering, I'd pay 250k starcoin for that, just need to play another zillion rb's to get it.

I was hoping for a 2nd major gen though. same stalks + some gems or starcoin extra ?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Downgrade the Ninja general to eg 100 units and then it starts to make some sense.

100 units won't, in most cases, be enough to take out a leader camp, thus he can't be used as a free pass to skip all enemy camps. However, using him as a first wave softening blow open up some strategic benefits. My main thought is that in situations where the leader battle takes too long for a block to work, this stealth unit could be used to kill some of the leader camp's troops. The weakened camp would take less turns to take down and therefore the block could now be done safely.

I wouldn't pay 20k gems for this of course... Star coins might be ok or a way lower gem cost.
    Last edited by King-Fero; 24.11.13 at 11:39. Reason: added a point on costs

H0wD0Y0uD0
    i agree
    mabye limited his attack on one at 8 hrs or something like that

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Fero View Post
    Downgrade the Ninja general to eg 100 units and then it starts to make some sense.

100 units won't, in most cases, be enough to take out a leader camp, thus he can't be used as a free pass to skip all enemy camps. However, using him as a first wave softening blow open up some strategic benefits. My main thought is that in situations where the leader battle takes too long for a block to work, this stealth unit could be used to kill some of the leader camp's troops. The weakened camp would take less turns to take down and therefore the block could now be done safely.

I wouldn't pay 20k gems for this of course... Star coins might be ok or a way lower gem cost.
    I like this idea. A general that can sneak behind enemy lines.
    I suggest he should attack once, then retreats with minimal losses but needs 2 hours to regroup.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    The game is designed in such a way that you're supposed to spend resources in order to gain resources. With noninterceptable general our spending would be reduced too much. So much that it would effectively break the game. I think designers would never introduce such permanent general. But a temporary general is a different story... Some kind of buff placed on garrison would maybe be acceptable, but even then bypassing the whole tailor's island is just insane. Maybe if buff wears off when you leave the influence area, so that you can skip only one camp, but not all of them...
    Last edited by Dialecticus; 25.11.13 at 10:33.

Reply to Thread