Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: upgrade penalty

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Level 5 upgrade of barracks completed 2 days ago, provision house level 5 upgrade started 3 days ago. All guild quests completed, enough buffs to keep me going. If your going to do these things on the spur of the moment you deserve any problems you get. By the time your ready to do these sorts of upgrades you should have learnt enough about the game so that you can make plans to keep you going during the down time. If your guild is not prepared to accept your not doing guild quests in your normal fashion then quit and don't give them the time of day to explain why because they clearly don't respect you enough to deserve it.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Level 5 upgrade of barracks completed 2 days ago, provision house level 5 upgrade started 3 days ago. All guild quests completed, enough buffs to keep me going. If your going to do these things on the spur of the moment you deserve any problems you get. By the time your ready to do these sorts of upgrades you should have learnt enough about the game so that you can make plans to keep you going during the down time. If your guild is not prepared to accept your not doing guild quests in your normal fashion then quit and don't give them the time of day to explain why because they clearly don't respect you enough to deserve it.
    argh. my guild have nothing to do with this. They will not have any problems at all with it, others have done it without problems, and so will I. The problem is myself: I will be bored to death if I have to do no adventures for a week.... that's why I'm whining about it....

Reply to Thread