Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Unity] Unity is recruiting

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

[Unity] Unity is recruiting

If you're looking for a guild, we'd love to hear from you.

Unity is a guild for people who want a friendly and social place to hang out with other players who want to help each other level up and enjoy the game. We are an international guild with members from many different countries, and all active players are welcome. It is of course, free to join.

If you'd like an invitation to our guild, or to find out more, please send a message to Jaxsquarechin or Fira. We look forward to getting to know you.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Is the guild quest a requirement? I'd like to be part of a friendly helpful community but hate the repetitive unrewarding guild quests.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    not in all guilds but in our guild im afraid it is as we have a high percentage of new players who need the extra coins the quests give. I can sympathise with you always getting the same quests mate and I know you to be helpful and friendly but we need to all play the same game so I need to suggest if you don't want to do guild quests this isn't the guild for you

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    can i join in? i'm currently looking for a permanent guild home already lvl 27 and it's hard to solo play the game

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    We would love to invite you, but you're playing on a different server - sorry!

We're playing on Sandycove, and you are in Newfoundland.... there are guilds on your server though. Best of luck with finding a friendly guild to make your home.
    Last edited by Fira; 27.11.13 at 22:37.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Here's the link to the recruitment thread for your server: http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/f...mp-Recruitment

Hope you find somewhere great

Taonas
    Ahoy there!!

Arrgh why ye be here ye scallywags, may ye be wanting to join the great crew of Unity?

Well if this be yer intent we welcome new crew mates, ye be starting yer life as a pirate but even ye be needing help once in a while so that’s why we be here, every boatswain knows that they should be helping the new landlubbers like ye to become great pirates.

Be friends what ye be looking for then look no further, as ye be more likely to get out from Davy Jones' locker then find better mateys to sail the seven seas with.

And if ye may be looking for more help, then ask the seadogs:

Fira, great lass and captain of this great ship she be calm as the sea and she be nice as a sunny day and glad to lend a helping hand to any new landlubbers in need of it and with good intentions;

Jaxsquarechin who be the quartermaster, he be busy finding new ships to be plundering and new islands to pillage, he be just as eager to help ye scallywags;

Then be us the lieutenants who as with these two can help you with the daily chores on the ship so fear not to ask us for help too.

But avast ye! If ye be demanding more booty ye be getting a grapeshot that will make ye wish ye were in another line of work and soon ye be walking the plank!

But alas me matey if ye be wanting to apply, be getting ready to send a messenger monkey to the ol' seadogs Fira or Jaxsquarechin and they be making you part of our great crew

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Eye patches and wooden legs optional.......

Taonas
    Argh first round of rum be on the house,
    so pull up a chair to the table and open the casket
    Last edited by Taonas; 09.12.13 at 18:48.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    if you drink my rum I will put the black spot on yer hand boyho that's officers quota

Reply to Thread