Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Unity] Unity is recruiting

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    So..... Taonas is still wanting a pet for the guild - he is currently considering a sabre tooth tiger cub (quite how this would work on a pirate ship, I'm not sure, but - y'know. If I asked, Taonas would just respond "Details!" I've learnt not to ask too many questions...... it's safer that way!).

We have cabin space on our ship for anyone who plays each day, is willing to complete the guild quest (and ask for help if they need it to do the guild quest) and is comfortable with having a laugh and a joke with the rest of the guild in chat (we're a social bunch!). We're originally from a variety of locations, so whenever you're on someone will be around for a chat and a bit of banter.

If you think you would feel at home with cheeky people (we have a few), random people (have you read Taonas' posts above?) but most of all people who like a laugh and to help each other with the game - get in touch. For the right people, we're always able to squeeze in a few extra hammocks - we'll even make Jax share his rum!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    In principle yes but sharing rum no lol

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Shush Jax. I've been hiding the vast majority of your rum for ages - there's plenty to go round

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Friendly and helpful guild, and jax share the rum would you, also other beverages avaiable

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    It's been a while since the last post but the guild is still going strong. I'm a (moderately) new member and, if you like to do things on your own or like to have help in doing things this is a guide to look into. A great bunch of people always ready to help out - heck, I even help other people every once in a while - or leave you alone to get it done yourself. A good chat room discussing everything from the latest proof of an expanding universe to the best dessert [I vote for Black Bottom Pie]. If you play daily and enjoy good comradery, look us over. You won't be disappointed.

RoryC1972
    What can I say. I joined Unity, my first guild a few months ago and have never looked back. As Ishuda (see above) says, there is always someone happy to help with anything you need (advice, resources, a bit of chat, you name it) and I have picked up so much in the short time I've been a member. It is a multinational, very friendly, generous and collaborative guild, that will help you improve your playing and will certainly aid your game progress. What are you waiting for, apply today and receive your free gift* from a choice of a) Unity Parker Pen b) Breville 32-slice 'Friends n' Family Party Time' Sandwich Toaster, c) set of 3 King Mswati III of Swaziland commemorative egg cups.

*Disclaimer: There is no free gift, these gifts are completely fabricated and do not exist. Do not apply for membership if you are only doing so for a free gift. You won't get one. But everything else is true. Thanks for reading this far.
    Last edited by RoryC1972; 04.05.14 at 21:55.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Last edited by Gaza71; 10.06.16 at 23:30.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    How many active players you have?
    how often do you take in fresh low level blood?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    40 Active Players currently and we do recruit new low level every now and then. Sorry for the late replay, if you are interested in joining contact leader Fira.
    Fun talkative friendly guild

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Joined the guild after asking a single question in the help-tab (which wasn't guildrelated, but apparently someone here thought I could use some help ). Haven't looked back since and wouldn't play the game without all these extremely friendly, helpful and fun people. Just don't do like me and only read half of your introductory email (there is really important information in there), then I'm sure you'll be off to a flying start.
    There are even guild competitions every now and then, with excellent prizes to be won, which makes for a nice change if you're feeling a little bored with refilling fields and rebuilding wells
    Doing the guild quest is an absolute must, but if you need help with it, all you have to do is ask (we may be superhuman, but apparently mind-reading is not one of our abilities yet )
    We do like to chat and kid around, but we also have guildmembers who don't take part in that (some of them never look at the guildchat), so it's not a prerequisite to be social (though it is usually more fun for the rest of us if you are )

So come join us, try us out and who knows what might happen - could be worth it

Reply to Thread