Closed Thread

Thread: Daily Quest problem - "A new treasure quest" -cannot be competed

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Daily Quest problem - "A new treasure quest" -cannot be competed

Hi ive got a prob with finishing Elves Guild Quest each time ive created settlers from banbits in prov house its still saying ive not compleated it could you please look into this with thanks
    polaruk.
    Last edited by Fexno; 04.12.13 at 11:38.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Daily Quest problem - "A new treasure quest" -cannot be competed

I have some technical problem finnishing the daily quest - "A new treasure quest". I met all demands but the final button doesn't appear.
    Please see the attached file.
    Regards
    Happy Settling
    Attached Images

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    The daily quests have been broken since the so called "Improvements related to daily quest mechanics." (why do BB keep breaking things that work?) on 14/11/2013.
    I've run into this issue several times now.

Seems to kick in when finishing a daily quest while having another one waiting. When the waiting one becomes active, button to pay resources/claim reward is missing.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    First make sure it's not a "Waiting Quest", in this case it's clearly not but it's always good to double check. (For anyone unfamiliar; Waiting Quests can't ever be completed, they're waiting for the Daily or Guild Quest ahead of them to be completed or canceled so the waiting one can move up.)

That said, it looks like players on the German servers have found a workaround for the "Own at least x number of some resource" Dailies when they stick:

Quote Originally Posted by Px57
    Hiho, I had the same problem with the Daily Quest. For me it helped when I sent the entire resources of the required types to a friend. When I got back the resources and the resource counter is updated, I was able to complete the quest. Greetings

The above is via Google Trans, for the original post in the .de bug thread click here.
    That's all your stock (in storage, not the Star) of the requested good, not just the little bit the quest asks so make sure it's a friend you know well.

Posting a trade so overpriced no-one will touch it then canceling it may also work: see here.

For other stuck Dailies logging out completely long enough for the game to catch up with itself (15 minutes or 1/2 an hour, it's not clear) may do the trick as seen: here.

I haven't had a chance to try any of these but it'd be grand if someone with a stuck Daily could give it a go and stop back to let everyone know what happened, shiny new bugs need shiny new 'confirmed on .com' workarounds.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 29.11.13 at 19:36.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Yeah I got this one too.. can only cancel or 'complete with GEMs'.. tried cancelling the current quest and completed the guild quest but the next active daily is always only complete with Gems.

World
    Sandycove
    There is now a thread for this issue in the Verified Bugs section of the forum.

Posts that were posted after 2013-11-30 have been moved
    Please continue posting in this thread: [Quest] Unable to claim reward on Daily Quest

[Thread closed]

Closed Thread