Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: unemployed settlers bug

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    if you logout with buildings that got no settler, e.g. new build wells or mines, they get (sometimes/always? not sure) a settler that does not get counted. so you hav then 1 settler more working then it should be. if such a well or mine depletes - you still get the settler back... and finaly this results in a to low worker number.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

unemployed settlers bug

i have been sending this bug to support my calculating settler has a bug and is wrong it has slowly dropped my employed settlers to 29 and my unemployed to 726 this is at leases 300 out i should have 300+ employed settlers.

update Dec 5

Ok, I have reached -5 working settlers currently static at -2 The only thing I can think of to help is it related to either demolishing mines before they run out of resources or constructing new mines when they run out of resources.
    Last edited by Dragonman92; 05.12.13 at 15:28.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

wells

Goodday,

I think there is a population bug. I have a population capacity of 1870 settlers. I have an army of 1744 units. I have 50 free settlers. And I have 78 working settlers. Seems perfectly normal yes?

I have a water production of +19k, and a total water production of +29k. Al my wells(NOT watermills) are at lvl 1 and thus giving +/- 200 water per 12 hours. if you divide the 29k by 200 you're at 145 wells... which means 145 working settlers alone at my wells. A quick count confirms that I have 100+ deep wells. And I have many other buildings.

Nice Bug? Or other logic?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    actually take that back didnt think they do but seems they do odd
    Last edited by hades8840; 03.12.13 at 16:35.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    also... http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...kers-decreases

it is...

-> put your free population in the barracks
    -> build mines or wells, so that you dont have free settlers that can start working
    -> logout for 15-30 minutes to make the server unload your island
    -> if you come back the mines and wells got a working settler, but this settler did not counted as working settler
    -> when the mine or well collaps you get the settler back and the number of working settlers get reduced... even it did not counted before

[ Thread merged ]
    Last edited by Fexno; 06.12.13 at 06:55.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

minus working setttlers

I have -65 working settlers! Why?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    It's a display issue. You are actually not affected in anyway. I might be wrong, but I think the game calculates the pop of frozen manors/pirate homes incorrectly

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Its a bug in the game that they do know of and is working to fix. I have had that bug for the most part of a year. In generel its every time you log off with some sort of building that doesn´t have any settlers in them and then something goes wrong. My personal current working pop is -266. pop limit 4584/4740 and army size 4523. So it does affect you current army size.
    "How good bad music and bad reasons sound when we march against an enemy"
    Nietzsche

World
    Sandycove
    Interesting. I've had it for about a month, and most of the time, my army is 80+ in excess of my population limit, and -100 (give or take 20) working settlers. I also have unemployed settlers randomly show up. If I'm quick enough, I get them training for the army. :-)

World
    Sandycove
    [ Threads merged ]

Closed Thread