Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Quest: Unable to claim reward on Daily Quest

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMark2u View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fexno View Post
    Just reloading the game won't work, you really have to log out and then wait at least 15 minutes before logging in again.
    (as written in the first post of this thread)
    I dont know why you keep repeating this drivel, it does not work.
    It may not work every time but it has worked, twice for me alone and for a number of other players as well. Both of mine were quests to "Own x building" so I couldn't try the other possible workaround you might have with your quest to "Own x resources" (empty your Storehouses of all the required resource then get it back, also mentioned in the first post.)

Regarding "Produce at least 500 Musk Deer Fragrance":

Quote Originally Posted by Majavar View Post
    Getting the same problem with this quest too.
    Any chance you happened to make exactly 500? Just to make sure it's not just the wording that's off.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMark2u View Post
    I dont know why you keep repeating this drivel, it does not work.
    Unfortunately not every problem has the same solution. I experienced this issue on my own island, and nothing I tried worked. Except the stay logged out for 15 minutes. In the original thread there is a link to the german forums, where you can see I'm not the only one where this solution worked for this issue.
    And as you can see it also worked for Iolanthe and at least a few other players
    Last edited by Fexno; 02.12.13 at 23:09.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fexno View Post
    Unfortunately not every problem has the same solution. I experienced this issue on my own island, and nothing I tried worked. Except the stay logged out for 15 minutes. In the original thread there is a link to the german forums, where you can see I'm not the only one where this solution worked for this issue.
    And as you can see it also worked for Iolanthe and at least a few other players
    I am afraid that a "work around" that is of benefit to only a few is of no help. I am on Premium...one quest is stuck and the next daily waiting is the same one that is stuck..so I will probably end up with 2 stuck quests and no daily's, the extra one I am paying for with real money. So no, "work arounds" are no good.

I am not receiving what I have paid real money for and that breaks a number of laws. This game is falling apart at the seams with new serious bugs appearing almost every day and I am fed up to the back teeth with it. I am sorry, I'm not directing my anger at you personally so please don't take it that way. I've just became very disallussioned with what was once a great online game

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Today I have a daily quest "Marble out of stone" where I'm supposed to create 250 Marble out of stone in the Provision house.

I've done so twice today and it's still at "0/250".

And no, it is not a waiting quest, I have refreshed, emptied the cache, restarted the browser.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    same problem above goes for me as well. i have had it several times now, but it keeps coming back. the problem is stated as above, when it was a waiting quest, then it became active and jammed. i have enclosed a print-screen of it happening.

at the moment i have Premium running. this gives you 2 daily quests. in the 7 days i have premium, im now on my 4th day, and this is the 3rd time a quest malfunctioned. it were 3 different daily quests. playing on Chrome, Win7

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Daily quest - new land

I have completed the New Land daily quest but its not registering as completed.

50 titanium bars and 20 coins would come in handy but it looks like I will just have to delete the quest.

it was completed a couple of days ago, Ive cleared the cache a few times but no joy

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 Same problem!

Quote Originally Posted by sdofmsdf View Post
    same problem above goes for me as well. i have had it several times now, but it keeps coming back. the problem is stated as above, when it was a waiting quest, then it became active and jammed. i have enclosed a print-screen of it happening.

at the moment i have Premium running. this gives you 2 daily quests. in the 7 days i have premium, im now on my 4th day, and this is the 3rd time a quest malfunctioned. it were 3 different daily quests. playing on Chrome, Win7

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    +1 Same problem here > cant finish daily quest.
    Its the last daily quest i have standing afther i finished a 3 day premium.
    Maybe thats the problem > extra daily quest in premium conditions.

World
    Northisle
    I'm now experiencing this fault.

Reply to Thread