Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Introducing a New Guild

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Talking Introducing a New Guild

I would like to introduce a new guild

We Believe that the importance of a guild is in enjoying playing the game and working together as a team.
    So our guild is not about hierarchy it is about being equals playing together and helping each other.
    We also do not believe that getting guild quest's done is that important, if it can't be completed then we move on.
    We are about being open, fair, and friendly.
    If this is what you are looking for in a guild chat to one of us and we will introduce you.

Guild Leader: MerryMichaelW

Guild members:
    Lipanian
    Annifred1
    implatypus
    Edgy1
    TinaG
    adgy
    Lambe
    Ragnhild
    Kalikiana
    Solgunn
    Bigfafawok
    Paxtibi
    qupid
    SavoTU
    umlautinho
    or leave us a post here and we will contact you.

Remember "we're your friends...."
    Last edited by Lipanian; 10.06.14 at 06:46.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    5 Members? That's snows of yesteryear - long since the guild is growing with more nice members.

And meanwhile this brave settlers have to fight a running battle with my english skills. But don't stop from joining us - there are lots of good reasons for doing it.

Even if I'm in the Guild of 4 vultures only a short time - they and their members are already very close to my heart.

4 Vulture - 4 reasons why it's so good here:

Everyone is there for everyone
    Everyone is happy for the other, if someone gets a good loot or a good business has been made commercially we all enjoy the result together.
    All exerting yourself and want to do well, but no one is on the way doggedly but with kindness and humor.
    I once was told by someone: a good guild needs in the guide two people: one heart and one soul - both have we!

greetz Brando

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Come to the Dark Side, We are your fathers

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    we are still looking forward to have YOU with us

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    we are happy about the formal requests we had now - but still searching for new members

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have been a part of a big guild and you tend to get lost in the membership. With a small guild like this one (which intends to stay small) everyone is rooting for everyone else and it's a special feeling - even those that are a little shy to start with, soon find their 'voice' on guild chat! Why not invite one of us to be your friend and have a chat, don't leave it too long though, spaces are very limited!!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey there, ive been playing for a while but never joined a guild and started thinking about it but when looking for the benefits the shop doesnt really sell a lot for guild coins. So I just wondered if you could tell me?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    So if you are looking for a guild that is a bit different to the rest, why not talk to us?
    We are all friendly, We help new players as much as we can, We have a wide range of player types and there is always someone online to chat with.
    Come on give us a go :-)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    hi there, Im a very active player and friendly. I would love to join your guild.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I love being in this guild everyone is friendly and helpful, there is always someone to chat to or ask for advice makes the game a lot more enjoyable.

Come and join us and find out for your self you will be very glad you did)

Reply to Thread