Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [FIXED] Premium loot doesn't contain buffs, but shop description says it should

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Did you miss the above pictures? the loot was 4 buffs (3 choc rabbits and 1 exotic basket) half of 4 is 2 so where are those 2? It cant half the 1 bean so it just gives a bean if they cant fix the half they should make it do that.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    What I meant was that it had more than one of a specific buff in the same slot. In other words, instead of:
    1 Rabbit, 1 Rabbit, 1 Exotic, 1 Exotic

It gave:
    2 Rabbit, 2 Exotic

That way each slot could divide by 2 and give a value of 1. As it stands, the game goes:
    Oh, Slot X has 1 Rabbit. 1 / 2 = 0.5 Can not give half a rabbit. Round down = 0. Give 0 rabbit.

If it was:
    Oh, Slot X has 2 Rabbit. 2/2 = 1. Can give 1 rabbit.

The game does not go:
    Oh, Slot X has 1 Rabbit, and Slot Y has 1 rabbit. I'll combine them to make 2 Rabbit, then in bonus slot X give 2/1 = 1 Rabbit.
    (This is evident from normal quests that give, for example, 1200 Swords in Slot 3 AND slot 4, you end up with a bonus of 600 swords in bonus slot 3 and bonus slot 4, rather than it being combined).

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    What has happened here then? 2 exotic and 1 rabbit give 1 rabbit in premium. None of them are in the same slot yet it managed to pay out.

World
    Newfoundland
    in my experience premium rounds up not down. so every buff should be doubled.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have 30 screen shots of fairy tale loots that says other wise. they all round down to nothing. With the exception of 1 or 2 SLT which turn out like my above screenshot.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Clever little tailor 3 buffs in loot but none in premium.

World
    Northisle
    A very rare incident

Last edited by Micwei; 13.12.13 at 20:22.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    had that 2ce on sons, and both other ls on it also. would you mind if I complain now that duping is still not 50% extra? it's 100% )

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    From what I have worked out the +50% more buffs in the prem time means that your buffs have +50% more time on them when buffing others.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymrs2013 View Post
    From what I have worked out the +50% more buffs in the prem time means that your buffs have +50% more time on them when buffing others.
    Dont be silly. Its 10% more time as written on the picture on page 1 "10% buff time on friend zones"

The 50% is standard without a premium buff. If I visit a friends island without running a prem and buff something with a basket which is normally 6 hours they will get 9. Then when running a premium they will get 10% on top of that already 50%

Please don't comment anonymrs2013 unless you have actually used a premium buff.

Quote Originally Posted by NightEye View Post
    had that 2ce on sons, and both other ls on it also. would you mind if I complain now that duping is still not 50% extra? it's 100% )
    Are we saying they have now fixed it?

Closed Thread