Reply to Thread

Thread: +1 for bluebite

World
    Newfoundland

Cool +1 for bluebite

i think it has to be said, overall in my opinion, BlueBite been doing a great work on TSO, bouth comunity management side (wich took/takes a vital role) as dev/implements side.

ofcorse there always diverging opinions, but honestly, im a "hard gamer" and this is first browser game, (and one of the few overall) wich took and keeps taking my attention for Years!! Congrats!

keep up the good work BlueBite!

Cheers!
    IMarduk

♥♥♥ Thank You BB_Ravel and Dantesama! ♥♥♥

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm sorry but you can't be playing the same game as me.

Or maybe I am just a lot harder to please

I have invested real money in this game and feel a little more let down each day I come here.

[removed]

The favouritism to German servers which they don't even bother trying to hide.

The lack of fixes for problems that existed last year and still today.

The list goes on but I start getting angry so I will be quiet now... If I could work out a way to get all my money refunded I spent on gems I would stop playing.

Hello PChamps,

I appreciate your frustration but can I remind you to stay within the forum rules when expressing them.

If you would like to make a complaint about the way Blue Byte operate please contact support with your concerns.

Thank you,
    Sinister-King
    Last edited by Sinister-King; 04.12.13 at 18:31.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I just worked it out... He said BlueBite so it is not settlers he has just posted on the wrong forum. This is Settlers which is BlueByte

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    I'm guessing you spelled BlueByte wrong to highlight the sarcasm in your post

Well done on picking out all the things that are not great with this game anyway.
    Last edited by Tripi; 04.12.13 at 20:28.

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello!

Thank you for posting IMarduk .

I'm going to relocate the thread to general discussion since this is not a game suggestion.

[Thread moved]

All the the best,
    Sinister-King

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by IMarduk View Post
    i think it has to be said, overall in my opinion, BlueBite been doing a great work on TSO, bouth comunity management side (wich took/takes a vital role) as dev/implements side.

ofcorse there always diverging opinions, but honestly, im a "hard gamer" and this is first browser game, (and one of the few overall) wich took and keeps taking my attention for Years!! Congrats!

keep up the good work BlueBite!

Cheers!
    IMarduk
    I for one agree with Imarduk. I love this game and yes I have invested money in it my choice and I don't regret it. I have been playing this game for nearly 2 years and have been lvl 50 for 15 months. Unlike some I make the game enjoyable for myself and others by staying positive and not looking for things to fault all the time. Best game ever and I for one back Imarduk 100% in everything he says.

P champs I suggest you start your own thread instead of keep hijacking others that have something good to say.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by peanut1944 View Post
    I for one agree with Imarduk. I love this game and yes I have invested money in it my choice and I don't regret it. I have been playing this game for nearly 2 years and have been lvl 50 for 15 months. Unlike some I make the game enjoyable for myself and others by staying positive and not looking for things to fault all the time. Best game ever and I for one back Imarduk 100% in everything he says.

P champs I suggest you start your own thread instead of keep hijacking others that have something good to say.
    Peanut1944 trust me I have started many and they get me no where as still all these bugs exist and still Germans get favouritism and still the premium buff is faulty yet they still sell it so the more I can shout about this stuff hopefully the sooner it will be fixed. As this is an open discussion forum I think I am entitled to post my opinion regarding a post just as you have done so please quiet down if you have nothing good to say towards me.

World
    Sandycove
    +1 to the op

this is the only game so far that kept me loging in almost everyday for 2 years. it has its up and downs of course, but overall its one of the best outthere.

World
    Newfoundland
    I do not want to pay yet, and still play almost a year. But I will buy some gems, 'couse this is great game. Good work BB, keep on...
    Last edited by LyuBinKa; 14.12.13 at 00:04.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    I just dug down to threads over a year ago, and can say, many of initiatives and ideas realized or utilizied somehow in TSO. Let say such collectibles, science system, school, new buffs etc. So, we can feel the consideration

Reply to Thread